Options
2»

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I think I am better than this thread.

I'm better than you...have I shown you the pic of me lounging topless against as SUV????
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I think I am better than this thread.

I'm better than you...have I shown you the pic of me lounging topless against as SUV????

No. But you should. Does it have a 4200 square foot house in the background?
    Wait, you're topless?
    You win.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is something I have completely stopped doing, but today I realised I now weigh less then a girl I work with! She's also shorter then me, I'm not saying she is fat or I am better then her, but I used to always think I would be happy at her size, and tell myself I couldn't achieve it! But I did and I feel amazing, still not going to wish I looked like someone else but it's good to know something you used to think was out of reach for you isn't. I feel like I've had a lot of breakthroughs today, I love myself more and more each day and it helps me achieve my goals, I want to love my body and treat it well. This community is really motivating and I feel like my goals are now in my reach!

Very good . Self love and value for yourself is a great way to live . Its your birthright to be happy and want the best for yourself . Surround yourself with great people and mentors and you will always move forward in a positive direction .
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I compare myself to others constantly. Poor world. It's just not good enough.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    Like @finny11122 said. Self love is awesome