Stuck up *kitten*.

Options
13»

Replies

• wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread was a severe waste of my time.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    My wife asked me to cook yesterday.

Feminine man times.

but what's your salary? If it's adequate it probably doesn't matter
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    i'm manly and have a large reproductive tool....wait? this is a brag thread right?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    i'm manly and have a large reproductive tool....wait? this is a brag thread right?

so you don't cook and you have a big wallet?
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    brb_2013 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    lol end up? would never happen. I am taken and I am not attracted to feminine men. But there are ladies who are. Furthermore, I just stated both parties should contribute equally, how is that NOT gender equality. My partner makes over 150,000 however I still work because I want a career of my own. I like getting my nails done and nice things. I like to be able to make extra money to buy them. I also like to help my partner, because I love him and consider us a team. he should not have to carry the burden alone.
    Gender equality times. It goes both ways. In the 21st century, if you end up with a stay at home Dad who works out, gets mani/pedi, and is good in bed, suck it up and thank him for it ;)
    My insecurimeter just logged the highest reading ever recorded. The scales just shuddered.

So you basically opened a thread to bash your coworkers, their "feminine" men and bring up your household income out of nowhere. Why, what caused this self-worth exercise? Does it hurt they may be happier than you are?

Partner. So he hasn't bought you a ring yet. Oh wait...

but aren't you impressed now that you know what her husband makes?

"partner"

Ehh, don't jump to conclusions. I still refer to my husband as my partner from time to time. The partner bit remains true, ring or none.

I'm not going to jump to conclusions either and assume she's married. If she refers to him as her partner, that's what he should be referred to by the rest of us... lest we make conclusions, no?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    This thread was hi-larious. Why do you care so much about what goes on in other people's households? Is it because yours isn't that happy? :huh:
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    This thread was hi-larious. Why do you care so much about what goes on in other people's households? Is it because yours isn't that happy? :huh:

How could you not be happy when your household brings home $150k plus whatever she's making to pay for pedicures?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »

How could you not be happy when your household brings home $150k plus whatever she's making to pay for pedicures?

But that's his money according to OP... she makes her own. :laugh:
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Don't see why the OP is getting so much hate. I mean, yeah, the post was a little meddle-y. But the point of her OP was a solid one....in the words of TLC, no one wants a scrub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Stuck-up kitten poops
    Two inches from the catbox.
    Smirking as I scoop.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    All I can say is omg.