Options
1235»

Replies

• determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    mespreeman wrote: »
    Detroit fans are the most pathetic fans. :'(

From- a life long Motor City Kitties fan.

False. Browns fans are worse. ;)
  • mespreeman
    mespreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options

False. Browns fans are worse. ;)

Well, let me just say...

Hmmm...

Dang. Got me.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Ha! all you Brady haters. They hate us cause they ain't us. Enough said. I'll keep enjoying all the wins and rings, you guys keep hating on Brady....
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

Back in 2012 I went to a Bears-Lions game at Soldier Field and we sat by a Detroit fan (I think the Lions were doing pretty well that year). Everyone was joking back and forth, it was good-humored. Bears won 13-7. Then of course when we were walking out everyone started yelling Packers suck, as is fitting. ;-)
  • mespreeman
    mespreeman Posts: 70 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Back in 2012 I went to a Bears-Lions game at Soldier Field and we sat by a Detroit fan (I think the Lions were doing pretty well that year). Everyone was joking back and forth, it was good-humored. Bears won 13-7. Then of course when we were walking out everyone started yelling Packers suck, as is fitting. ;-)

Oh God I just had flashbacks to "completing the process" and other tomfoolery but that happened in 2010 not 2012 so I'm not as upset now.

Please excuse me while I go breathe into a paper sack for a bit.

:)
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Us Packers fans are used to the verbal abuse! ;-)

I've lived in Chicago my whole life but a majority of my family are from Wisconsin. I was taught at a young age to love the Pack! It is quite fun to have all the friendly rivalry around me with all the Bears fans!

I've also found a few safe havens for Packers fans! Surprisingly there are a few packers bars around here!

Edit: my dad looks a lot like Brett Favre- fun to show side by side pictures!