The Alphabet Challenge.. Whose In?

Options
toosexyfor41
toosexyfor41 Posts: 69 Member
edited June 2016 in Challenges
I love this idea. Use this picture as a guide (copy or print so you will have it). Each week (Monday) I will give you a word and you will take the letter of each word and do that exercise in reps of 3 or 3 times a day.
fr7f6xk60iit.jpg

For next weeks challenge that will start on Monday 6/6/2016:

Your word will be your EXERCISE

Replies

• WxGirLiz
    WxGirLiz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • plainanjelik
    Options
    Just so I'm clear, do we have to complete 3 sets of each exercise just once for the week or once every day?
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    Just so I'm clear, do we have to complete 3 sets of each exercise just once for the week or once every day?

Originally I was thinking doing the whole word 3 times a day for a week but that seems to be a lot. I tried it and I had a hard time getting the whole word one time. I will change the reps each week as well the word(s). Being the first time doing this, feedback is welcome. I don't want to discourage anyone from doing this because it was too hard.
  • toosexyfor41
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ok everyone, still using the word EXERCISE. Let's do it this one time a day, 4 days a week. Report back each week on how the workout was. I'm excited.
  • llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am in....I hate burpees though...so glad they are not in the line up this week. Have been doing Hard corp by beachbody... have done way too many burpees over the last 8 weeks. Good thing is that I lost 12 pounds...but they were hard earned.
  • plainanjelik
    Options
    Ok everyone, still using the word EXERCISE. Let's do it this one time a day, 4 days a week. Report back each week on how the workout was. I'm excited.

Alright let's do this!

• toosexyfor41
    Options
    llwolford wrote: »
    I am in....I hate burpees though...so glad they are not in the line up this week. Have been doing Hard corp by beachbody... have done way too many burpees over the last 8 weeks. Good thing is that I lost 12 pounds...but they were hard earned.

12lbs..that's great. I'm gonna have a hard time with blurpees. I'll try it
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This seems interesting and different-I'm in. I have a dress that is tight that I want to fit in.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I'll try it.
  • barb_136
    barb_136 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!!!!!!! I am more than ready.
  • kianaoreilly
    kianaoreilly Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • shirleymack69
    shirleymack69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • angavai
    angavai Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I m in
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    Good morning Party people. have a good week. Can't wait to hear how it's going. I can say the burpees are good going to be a challenge. YouTube has a video for beginners for burpees. I'll post it for you as soon as I can.
  • JazzzyGiGi
    JazzzyGiGi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • map0126
    map0126 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for something like this! I'm so in!
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    https://youtu.be/IS9RO6wsIlM

Here a video for the burpee newbies like myself.
  • mbhalfpint
    mbhalfpint Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! I did a burpee challenge earlier in the spring..30 in a row might be a push.. might do 2 sets of 15 with like 20-30 sec breather between. Is that ok?
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    mbhalfpint wrote: »
    I am in! I did a burpee challenge earlier in the spring..30 in a row might be a push.. might do 2 sets of 15 with like 20-30 sec breather between. Is that ok?

That is perfectly fine. Stretch it out throughout the day if you need to. That is my plan. Doesn't have to be done all at once. I don't want to discourage anyone from not doing it.