The Alphabet Challenge.. Whose In?

Options

Replies

• toosexyfor41
    toosexyfor41 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    schlerin wrote: »
    Just found this and thought I'd give it a try. Been awhile since I did jumping jacks. Even after watching the video, crunches still kill my neck. Any suggestions would be welcome. Ready to see what tomorrow's word is.

The only suggestion I can give for crunches is focus on something on the ceiling to force you to keep you head straight and not bend your neck. I tend to forget too, but that works for me. Good Luck and welcome
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    Good Morning! The word for next week is "PARTY". Have a great weekend!
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    P.15 arm circles
    A.50 jumping jacks
    R.15 pushups
    T.15 squats
    Y.10 crunchies

Here we goooooo. :#
  • kfulton111
    kfulton111 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    R we doing 3x day or week
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    kfulton111 wrote: »
    R we doing 3x day or week

A week
  • plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Week 2 done! Day 1 week 3 complete!
  • wingsofabutterfly125
    Options
    PARTY x3 this week should be great and work well with my limitations due to injury :)
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I lost 1 pound.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Started Saturday, three days done today. Going to try for 4.
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    Use this picture as a guide (copy or print so you will have it) but I will try to attach it with each week. Each week (Friday) I will give you a word and you will take the letter of each word and do that exercise in at least 3 times a week.
    fr7f6xk60iit.jpg

For next weeks challenge that will start on Monday 6/27/2016:

My weekend is going to be busy, but I didn't want to forget to do this

THE WORD FOR NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE "TRICKY"

DO THIS 3 TIMES A WEEK, 4 TIMES IF YOU ARE FEELY EXTRA AMBITOUS. HAVE FUN WITH IT AND LET US KNOW HOW ITS GOING. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

• lovemydogs1979
    lovemydogs1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I still join this challenge? Better late than never! :)
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm in. i don't know what some of these are, but i can look them up.
  • toosexyfor41
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Can I still join this challenge? Better late than never! :)

Yes ma'am.. Welcome

• toosexyfor41
    Options
    vczK2t wrote: »
    I'm in. i don't know what some of these are, but i can look them up.

I posted a couple of them in previous posts. If there is something you don't know, let me know or you can certainly look them up. Welcome and have a great weekend

• plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Done partying for the week :D
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    Use this picture as a guide (copy or print so you will have it) but I will try to attach it with each week. Each week (Friday) I will give you a word and you will take the letter of each word and do that exercise in at least 3 times a week.
    fr7f6xk60iit.jpg

THE WORD FOR THIS WEEK IS GOING TO BE "LOVELY"

DO THIS 3 TIMES A WEEK, 4 TIMES IF YOU ARE FEELY EXTRA AMBITOUS. HAVE FUN WITH IT AND LET US KNOW HOW ITS GOING. HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

• toosexyfor41
    Options
    fr7f6xk60iit.jpg

THE WORD FOR THIS WEEK IS GOING TO BE "LOVELY"

DO THIS 3 TIMES A WEEK, 4 TIMES IF YOU ARE FEELY EXTRA AMBITOUS. HAVE FUN WITH IT AND LET US KNOW HOW ITS GOING. HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

DISREGARD THIS. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I POSTED THE WORD FOR THIS WEEK ALREADY. HAVE A GOOD WEEK.
  • Jacquitheelder
    Jacquitheelder Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm just now finding this and since I only saw the word exercise I'm a little confused. I ask because I'm hoping you'll do this for July as well. New word each week?
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    I'm just now finding this and since I only saw the word exercise I'm a little confused. I ask because I'm hoping you'll do this for July as well. New word each week?

0hba7nj2jmoa.jpg

For next weeks challenge that will start on Monday 6/6/2016:

OK MY LOVLIES...READY FOR YOUR WORD FOR THIS WEEK?

THE WORD IS GOING TO BE "TRICKY"

DO THIS 3 TIMES A WEEK, 4 TIMES IF YOU ARE FEELY EXTRA AMBITOUS. HAVE FUN WITH IT AND LET US KNOW HOW ITS GOING. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
  • toosexyfor41
    Options
    0hba7nj2jmoa.jpg

THE WORD FOR NEXT WEEK IS "VALUE"

[/quote]