Replies

• A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mikemsu
    mikemsu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Just think of this as the LAST time you'll have to lose weight. Congrats!
  • swbabe33
    swbabe33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Terrific, congrats, way to go, wow!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! So proud of you -- you've given inspiration to many!!
  • KathryneJY
    KathryneJY Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome! Congratulations! You look fantastic and are an inspiration to me.
  • angela_neely
    Options
    Hi,

That is so awesome. You've gone down 130 lbs. And here I sit crying about getting shed of 20 lbs . It's just hard for me cause I spend so much time doing things for others that I've not been taking care of my-self. But you have made me more determined to do it no matter what.

I'm sure you will do it this time to. Great job!!
  • Begaye1
    Begaye1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a inspiring story..I'm just getting started and it's hard..Your story makes me believe..Thank You!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    AMAZING progress! You look great, even with 14 lbs left to go! Thanks for posting!
  • Ebrowneyez
    Options
    U better go...that is awesome :smile:
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Wow man. Huge change! I want to be exactly where you are. And i also recognize the fear of gaining it all back. Over the past 8 years i've gained, lost, gained back plus more, lost. Now i've gained and i'm trying to lose again. That fear is still in me. What if i lose it all, something i want so bad, and then i think it's over. My weight is gone. I'm no longer the fat guy and i don't have to worry.

Well...last time it happened i got comfortable with myself and stopped thinking about food altogether. Ate whatever i wanted and didn't confront the issues i have mentally of WHY i eat so much. It all came back and now i'm starting again. This time, i'm learning more than i ever have before. I'm losing weight the right way as opposed to stupid body killing crash diets, i'm confronting my past and dealing with my issues and i'm trying to make myself a person i'm proud to be. For this to stick, it needs to be a complete lifestyle change. I can't have a void i need to fill with food. I need to be whole