A Residential Connundrum

Options
_incogNEATo_
_incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
edited June 2016 in Chit-Chat
Our HOA is having an election in the next few weeks and there are two running for Lawn Enforcer. These are the ones that write citations for your grass being too high, your shrubbery gardens being full of weeds, and trash/junk in the yard. Of the two running, one has his boat parked in the front yard year round and the other is a woman that doesn't even do her own yard work.

I want to write somebody in, but I need suggestions.

Thanks!

ETA: If you're for either one of these neighbors, don't comment. I need to be original and vote for somebody totally off the radar to prove my point.

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    Options
    the woman. its her turn.

Edited, because I forgot to clarify.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I think you should put your OWN name in..
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    the woman. its her turn.

Edited, because I forgot to clarify.

if whoever you vote for doesn't win, you should threaten to move to Canada. Not Mexico though.

There are threats being made by residents to move to the subdivision down the street if the guy wins. Everybody thinks he's just a showboat (no pun intended)..
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Just do whatever will make the boldest statement. I mean, it's not as if your decision will affect the the entire world or anything. No big deal. It might be cool to get someone in who will just destroy everything, you know?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    You live in bama right? I'd just take the bad that comes with living in a neighborhood that actually takes care of their stuff and respects other people's property values.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    ^^ LOL he does.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter who you write in. It's the same as not voting. Besides the woman is banging the guy with the boat.
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    If the guy with the boat wins, will he require all homeowners to put fences around their property?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Gigglesnort
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    Gigglesnort

you like dis?