Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you could meet anyone from mfp ...

Options

Replies

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    A lot of the people I'd meet are too busy doing kinky stuff :joy: All my friends are pervs :joy:

All the more reason to meet them...
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    I need advice on shopping for remote controlled devices. Range specifically so I'll meet anyone who's prepared to test them with me.

I've not had a lot of experience with various remotes, but I do have extensive research experience I'd love to put to use. Care for a partner Stabbems?

You're most welcome to join, I have some prerequisites for choosing the remote, range, waterproof and battery life.

This research experience, how often should it be used?

Well a reliable study needs a minimum of three trials I think. With varying degrees of difficulty to test the rigor of the device .

OK buy what about multiple remotes? Simultaneous testing?

That might over tax the subject. It's feasible but tolerance has to be built or it could break, rendering the study invalid.

Fair point. Wow this research stuff has really paid dividends. When do we test irl situations?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    A lot of the people I'd meet are too busy doing kinky stuff :joy: All my friends are pervs :joy:

Dude how many times have I iinvited you to my house??
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    I need advice on shopping for remote controlled devices. Range specifically so I'll meet anyone who's prepared to test them with me.

I've not had a lot of experience with various remotes, but I do have extensive research experience I'd love to put to use. Care for a partner Stabbems?

You're most welcome to join, I have some prerequisites for choosing the remote, range, waterproof and battery life.

Well a reliable study needs a minimum of three trials I think. With varying degrees of difficulty to test the rigor of the device .

That might over tax the subject. It's feasible but tolerance has to be built or it could break, rendering the study invalid.

Fair point. Wow this research stuff has really paid dividends. When do we test irl situations?

Depends. How much time do you need? Want?

• Mr_Stabbems
    Options

Well usual testing say 3 sessions a week? 1-2hours each with a longer one on say Sunday to test battery life.

Reasonable?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I wanna meet @Kvm11628
    @slimgirljo15
    @jenjencin78
    my special one
    and lots who don't post on the board who I love and would meet in a heartbeat
  • Kvm11628
    Options

Well usual testing say 3 sessions a week? 1-2hours each with a longer one on say Sunday to test battery life.

Reasonable?

Very reasonable. What's August look like for you? I gave some time in my research calendar. But I might need compensation for my time.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options

Reasonable?

Very reasonable. What's August look like for you? I gave some time in my research calendar. But I might need compensation for my time.

August looks busy but I'm sure I could squeeze it in.

What sort of compensation?
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I wanna meet @Kvm11628
    @slimgirljo15
    @jenjencin78
    my special one

It's a date!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I wanna meet @Kvm11628
    @slimgirljo15
    @jenjencin78
    my special one
    Look out world ..omg the fun we'd have ..
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Boys better hide
  • synchkat
    Options
    omg the wedge would be in full force
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    But we can't fight each other over one. Deal?
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I wanna meet @Kvm11628
    @slimgirljo15
    @jenjencin78
    my special one

Am I driving?
  • synchkat
    Options
    deal!!! we will probably scare them away anyway
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    But we can't fight each other over one. Deal?

Deal.. B)
    Come pick me up Vik
  • synchkat
    Options
    Awww Vik our chauffeur
    He'll get me first we're practically neighbours
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Jen and I can carpool unless @Mr_Stabbems wants to drive us. I hear he's pretty good with taking directions
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    Jen and I can carpool unless @Mr_Stabbems wants to drive us. I hear he's pretty good with taking directions

That's cool. And yes I know how to take direction, I get good milage too.
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Just don't hit the has too quickly. Sometimes the getting there can be as fun as the destination