Whats the strangest thing you have heard today?

Options

Replies

• Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I heard NOTHING strange today :( .. But I did see a mini spider dragging a moth about 10 times its size across the window sill.. It was quite impressive.
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I heard NOTHING strange today :( .. But I did see a mini spider dragging a moth about 10 times its size across the window sill.. It was quite impressive.

This is just about enough to make me leave planet Earth for good. The spiders are our natural overlords and we should just accept it.
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    JKI19 wrote: »
    I heard that we're technically cyborgs now because most people have their cell on them practically 24/7.

This makes total sense. I'm okay with that.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I heard the alligator that snatched the little boy in Florida was friendly and probably mistakenly playing with the child, because they found the little boy drown with all is body part intact
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    moijo0 wrote: »
    ''the power of a womans private parts... woman puts fiancee on a sex ban for 3 weeks until he buys her a 70 grand car and more plastic surgery procedures... ''

what the hell?????? so this is where ive been going wrong????? :o

This worked for me on a much smaller scale of course. If I wanted something all I had to do was keep the legs crossed till I got it. Never tried for cars.. Should have tried for plastic surgerys but my big ticket item was a new sectional :love:
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    My 5yr old asked me if I had a snap chat- he told me if I got one I could be a pug, or a "flower princess".

Why does my 5yr old know about snap chat filters?! His step mom of the week must be a WINNNNNER.

I bet she uses the dog one every time
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    mrryqkj83tl6.jpeg
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    My 5yr old asked me if I had a snap chat- he told me if I got one I could be a pug, or a "flower princess".

Why does my 5yr old know about snap chat filters?! His step mom of the week must be a WINNNNNER.

I bet she uses the dog one every time

the dog filter is the biggest green light in history. don't you insult it or they'll take it away from us.

Not to worry. It is also my go to
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    The weirdest thing I've heard today is the noise my knees made when I went down the stairs. It honestly scares me, but the doctor isn't overly concerned.... :/
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    Donald Trump
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    19 year old woman was kidnapped and raped for hours, turned the tables on her attacker when she tied him up and castrated him, then went on to cooked his genitals in the microwave and force fed it to him :o

what a good lass! :D

How I wish she could sit on our Supreme Court.
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    19 year old woman was kidnapped and raped for hours, turned the tables on her attacker when she tied him up and castrated him, then went on to cooked his genitals in the microwave and force fed it to him :o

what a good lass! :D

Even stranger; I wonder where she found a recipe for microwaving genitals?
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    99% of MFPers pee in the shower.