Fave oatmeal mix-ins?

Options

Replies

• Kib13
    Kib13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Almond butter, Maranatha's Coconut Almond butter, PB 2, Cacao powder, cinnamon, banana, apples, frozen blueberries and almond milk.
  • amoynoodle
    amoynoodle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried egg white oatmeal?? It's amazing - so filling and satisfying and full of protein and good carbs! Google it and try it! :) I have it literally EVERY morning made with water, 50 g of oats and 3 large egg whites! Then I just mix in stevia and almond butter.
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Chocolate protein powder and/or frozen berries
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    crumbled Oreo, the biscuit part. Each oreo is 2 biscuits and 20 calories. A light coating of brown sugar then torch for 30 or so calories. Raisinets 30 calories for half a pack. Mini marshmallows 50 or so calories. Shredded coconuts for 30 or so calories.

Edit: you can never go wrong with chocolate chips in hot oatmeal and crushed ginger snaps go really well as a topping
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Banana, stewed pear, honey
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Banana, stewed pear, honey

Oh my!! This sounds amazing!
  • hvjc
    hvjc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Strong cheese (cheddar, feta etc), with salt and sriracha. Savoury, filling, a bit spicy. Keeps me full until lunch. I usually make 2/3 old fashioned oats with water and salt. I microwave for 6 minutes, until nice and creamy, then add cheese, cook a bit more til melted, then add hot sauce and salt to taste.
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    This morning's mix-ins were fresh bing cherries blended into vanilla almond milk, a little honey, cardamom, and a little Greek yogurt.

Pretty tasty.. will use more cherries next time, though. Have to take advantage of those when they're in season!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chips. Don't listen to me I'm the worst.
  • Emijanine
    Options
    Chocolate chips. Don't listen to me I'm the worst.

Ahahahahaha!! Awesome!
  • Emijanine
    Options
    This morning's mix-ins were fresh bing cherries blended into vanilla almond milk, a little honey, cardamom, and a little Greek yogurt.

Pretty tasty.. will use more cherries next time, though. Have to take advantage of those when they're in season!

Sounds fantastic!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    any kind of fresh fruit.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    hvjc wrote: »
    Strong cheese (cheddar, feta etc), with salt and sriracha. Savoury, filling, a bit spicy. Keeps me full until lunch. I usually make 2/3 old fashioned oats with water and salt. I microwave for 6 minutes, until nice and creamy, then add cheese, cook a bit more til melted, then add hot sauce and salt to taste.

Yep! I also like bacon and scallions added in.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    I remember as a kid my Dad used to put canned peaches on his...
  • Emijanine
    Options
    J72FIT wrote: »

You can't go wrong with canned peaches! So Delish!
  • Emijanine
    Options
    hvjc wrote: »

Yep! I also like bacon and scallions added in.

Yum!!
  • 1skholloway
    1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    A tablespoon of dark cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, some salt, and cinnamon to taste if you like.
  • Emijanine
    Options
    J72FIT wrote: »

Also, what do you for exercise? You look great!
  • jedwards92286
    jedwards92286 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Apples and raisins. I've never tried with peanut butter, I will have to try that
  • jonesjayden395
    jonesjayden395 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    RAISINS, P.B, VANILLA PP, SPLASH OF VANILLA EXTRACT, CINNAMON & ALMOND MILK