Size 20 to size 10 (Pic Included)

Options

Replies

• madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful! And you inspire me :)
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS! You look amazing!
  • Saunders2485
    Saunders2485 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!! Such an inspiration. :smile:
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done!!! You look fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • miconsumafuoco
    miconsumafuoco Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful before AND after pics! Big difference though!!!
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    How did your cup size increase to a Triple D from D after weight loss? The cup size is the actual size of your breasts. Interesting.

Cup size is the difference between your back size (measured under the bust) and your bust, so if your back size decreases by 3 inches and your bust by only 1, then you will go up 2 cup sizes.

I have to tell you the whole bra thing has me all in disarray. In reality they wanted to put me in a 34G but the store I was at didn't have it so they said do a 36DDD. I have always struggled to find the magic bra that really makes me feel supported but I guess that is another thread lol.
  • caramel827
    Options
    [
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!

We almost lost the same amount isn't is a huge relief to not have to worry about your health the way you used too?

You are amazing keep up the great work!!
  • caramel827
    Options
    agzram wrote: »
    Fantastic!!

We almost lost the same amount isn't is a huge relief to not have to worry about your health the way you used too?

You are amazing keep up the great work!!

Thank you! And I do see many changes health wise like not getting so winded, more energy... I am though at least most of the time that person who doesn't see themselves as looking different. Don't get me wrong a side by side pic sure but so much still going on in my head- body image is a tough thing.. But as you noted healthier is a good thing! Congrats to you! Are you at your goal weight? You look great too!

PS tried to send you a friend request so I could inbox this message but I think my iPad is wonky!
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    wow 11 months, no fads just focus and determination, thrilled for you and you look amazing. thank you for the motivation to keep on keeping on!
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic job, well done! You look great!
  • Appsolution
    Appsolution Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, love that your still pushing forward to your original goal looking and feeling as great as you are! Well done
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing with us and showing what it takes to be a successful loser, congratulations I really appreciate what you've shared.
  • cassy_cake
    cassy_cake Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thats phenomenal :) Can I just say as well you dont look 150 lbs now, you look more like 120 :) Beautiful!!
  • caramel827
    Options
    cassy_cake wrote: »
    Well done! Thats phenomenal :) Can I just say as well you dont look 150 lbs now, you look more like 120 :) Beautiful!!

You are my new best friend
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your photos and story with us. You certainly have inspired me because I need to lose a pile of weight and just seeing the difference in you has helped me realize that as long as I stick with it, I too will be able to drop the lbs. I'm moving a lot more these days. I do have to find something though to help with the belly fat because that's where I carry a lot of my weight. Walking is strengthening my legs and that feels good to me. No excuses not to walk even if I'm exhausted from work, I go...My friend and I are motivating one another. We are releasing a lot of pent us emotion as we walk too. Keep up the great work. <3
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You rock!
  • grammyhoov
    grammyhoov Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Read your tip. Great attitude. My plan is very much like yours. The recipe app is good for a couple of reasons. My family has always asked for certain family recipes that I don't have. I just make the old recipes. With the app, I was able to log everything I used and estimate pretty accurately how many servings and it tells me the caloric and nutritional value. As a bonus, I can use the final recipe every time and get consistent results. Also, because my son is diabetic, I gave been able to alter recipes with substitute ingredients or add more protein and have an accurate count. You look terrific!
  • subira1
    subira1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you did a great job , you have encouraged me to stay on track no matter what.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!