Srsly this site is being used for...

Options

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Do you actually think this site is about fitness?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Sicnic5150 wrote: »
    ....hitting on women and trying to hook up? Come on ppl! When I think of MFP sure like minded ppl come to mind but not to use it as a tinder or other dating site forum. Ugh!!!

I'm here to to be supported and make friends who have living healthy on the mind, in hopes that I might be able to get advice when I need it and learn something new perhaps.

That is all....I'm flattered but I don't wanna flirt with you, sext or exchange pix with you and Def don't wanna "hook" up with you.

I'm leary adding ppl who friend request me now. I think I should change my pic to something totally inocuous like a shoe. Lol :p

Shoes turn me on
  • BRB_sardines
    BRB_sardines Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    This site is about fitness. However this message board is about Chit-Chat. Duh.
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    It's like investing in penny stocks. Get in while the price in low (overweight, lower self-esteem, not many other buyers). Then as the price rises (skinny, in-shape, high-self-esteem) you're already in.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    kuftae wrote: »
    It's like investing in penny stocks. Get in while the price in low (overweight, lower self-esteem, not many other buyers). Then as the price rises (skinny, in-shape, high-self-esteem) you're already in.

But just as many penny stock go completely bust
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ....hitting on women and trying to hook up? Come on ppl! When I think of MFP sure like minded ppl come to mind but not to use it as a tinder or other dating site forum. Ugh!!!

I'm here to to be supported and make friends who have living healthy on the mind, in hopes that I might be able to get advice when I need it and learn something new perhaps.

That is all....I'm flattered but I don't wanna flirt with you, sext or exchange pix with you and Def don't wanna "hook" up with you.

I'm leary adding ppl who friend request me now. I think I should change my pic to something totally inocuous like a shoe. Lol :p

OMG, I totally agree with you... not that people hit on me or anything but everytime I log into the site, the recent disscussions hardly ever have anything to do with weight loss. "Take a selfie right now, would you spoon with the person above" and stuff like that. There are PLENTY of dating sites out there and I wish people would just stick to what this site is intended for, socializing to help lose weight and look for support. Well said! :pensive:
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Big girls need love too
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    jammer1963 wrote: »

OMG, I totally agree with you... not that people hit on me or anything but everytime I log into the site, the recent disscussions hardly ever have anything to do with weight loss. "Take a selfie right now, would you spoon with the person above" and stuff like that. There are PLENTY of dating sites out there and I wish people would just stick to what this site is intended for, socializing to help lose weight and look for support. Well said! :pensive:

But don't they already have other forum boards for that. If you to socialize over losing weight and support for that use those boards.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options

does this analogy mean suicide? or continued fatness? confused

Yes
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Big girls need love too

I have my flour ready.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    what is going on here
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options

Lmao,makes sense though

• NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I'm here to get my fitness on. Is this site being used for extracurricular purposes??
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

I just recently had this opportunity but decided to short the market instead and got out early... she could prove me wrong and her stock could soar but I just couldn't handle the volatility.

Does it make me a bad person ? Nope because I know what I like and I dont like
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options

Big girls need love too

Just not from me.. I just can't.. ive tried.. it just totally grosses me out.. and also I just feel like I am settling when I know that Ferrari is just around the corner..
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »

Big girls need love too

Just not from me.. I just can't.. ive tried.. it just totally grosses me out.. and also I just feel like I am settling when I know that Ferrari is just around the corner..

And so have you had women think the same of you? I'm just curious