Srsly this site is being used for...

Options
Sicnic5150
Sicnic5150 Posts: 27 Member
....hitting on women and trying to hook up? Come on ppl! When I think of MFP sure like minded ppl come to mind but not to use it as a tinder or other dating site forum. Ugh!!!

I'm here to to be supported and make friends who have living healthy on the mind, in hopes that I might be able to get advice when I need it and learn something new perhaps.

That is all....I'm flattered but I don't wanna flirt with you, sext or exchange pix with you and Def don't wanna "hook" up with you.

I'm leary adding ppl who friend request me now. I think I should change my pic to something totally inocuous like a shoe. Lol :p

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lolz.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    It's just the way it is. Yeah it's unpleasant but if you find a way to laugh about it and take it in your stride (also block and unfriend as needed) your time on here will be much more enjoyable.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    I'm just waiting for someone attractive to post so I can creep...

Same.
  • JKI19
    JKI19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I usually only add people if they send me a PM with their request, it's a good way to decipher things. But with females I'm sure the incoming requests are on another level lol.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I see through your clever ruse... and no - you can't have any pics...

P.S. Way to call out the entire MFP community - generalize much?
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just ignore them. Or simply let them know you are not on this site looking to hook up.