All for God's Glory!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good luck and never be afraid to spread the gospel!! God is in total control!
  • JRuss777
    JRuss777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amen, brother. Your message about putting God first in the weight loss journey was very timely for me. Glory to God. I am praying for your success!
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you buddy. Keep pushing and never give up!
  • justwatchmeblossom31
    Options
    Good luck and thanks for the motivation. Knowing there is a purpose behind what you're doing makes it easier to keep fighting when you're feeling weak.
  • SONKISSED1
    SONKISSED1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! A group also sounds good. I have been looking for a support group like this to belong to. I truly believe that I (we) can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (us)!
  • tanyabnrd795
    tanyabnrd795 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what came to mind for me as well
    I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME.
    a little encouragement from our friends wouldn't hurt either :)
  • danynevice
    danynevice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Please add me! I need all the help and encouragement I can get
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    "If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified , and meet for the masters use and prepared unto every good work"
    I am very sure I'm taking this totally out of context but I see it this way:
    I am vessel for Him, how am I honouring Him by not taking care of His vessel?

This has been part of my motivation for this journey
  • msinspireout
    msinspireout Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please add me too
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Appreciate your faith, but you know this will get zapped. They are heathens here!
  • mikolelanders
    mikolelanders Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bwrock84 wrote: »
    Hello, I am Brock Easley. I am recovering from weighing 396 pounds so far. I can't get on Roller Coasters, Go-Karts, and go Skydiving because of my excessive weight, and I want to get rid of it, once and for all!!!!

Here are my stats, so far:

SW: 396 lbs.
    GW: 180 lbs.

TIME TO PURSUE ACTIVE FAITH, BECAUSE...I AM A MAN ON A MISSION!!!! If you're a Follower of Christ, feel free to befriend me!!!! We're losing the weigh all for the Glory of Geod!!!!

That's wonderful!!! Give GOD ALL the glory!!!! I hope you make it to the top of the mountain!!!!! Amen!!! Good luck!!! God Bless!!!!!!!!!
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    You can do it! God will give you the strength you need.
  • cheers2012
    cheers2012 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @Alluminati I like Body by Christ or
    Jumpin' for Jesus for that new thread name