50lbs by Christmas

Options

Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    @kshama2001 Thank you for your reminder of SMART goals. It is excellent advice. If you read through the various posts by clicking on the link, you will see that most people are setting reasonable goals, and many are including weight they have already lost so far this year, which is being encouraged. I don't believe the OP is posting any longer, but maybe you could try PM'ing her if you are concerned about her goal being overly aggressive. As far as naysayers, it wasn't meant to refer to the specific goal of losing 50lbs by Christmas, but I can understand why you may have interpreted it that way. Thank you for your post, which raised my awareness of how that may have been interpreted...by you, and probably by others.
  • Mrsmonas
    Mrsmonas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 20 lbs by then. Can I join?
  • melanierozon345
    melanierozon345 Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yes! I've lost 25 so far in 2 months now it's slowing down, losing at a normal rate. Feel free to add me.
    I'm hoping for 35 more lbs by Christmas. We shall see..
  • KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Mrsmonas wrote: »
    I'd love to lose 20 lbs by then. Can I join?

Yes. Do join ;)
  • KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've lost 25 so far in 2 months now it's slowing down, losing at a normal rate. Feel free to add me.
    I'm hoping for 35 more lbs by Christmas. We shall see..

Join the group ;)
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great goal! Count me in! Feel free to add me!
  • cinnag4225
    cinnag4225 Posts: 126 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm hoping to hit 260 by my doctor's appointment in September. That will be over 40lbs loss since April, and I'll be 29lbs lighter than the last time I had a checkup. If I'm able to hit that (which is looking promising; as of this morning I've lost 27lbs), hitting the 50 mark by xmas should be a breeze! (And what luck! I always lose about 5lbs around the holidays. :D )
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    See the link in previous posts on this thread. Come on over to our group.
  • xerinanova
    xerinanova Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 60 by January, so your goal is right up my alley! I'd be more than happy to make a new friend and join you on your journey!
  • ljames0927
    ljames0927 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 60lbs. to lose. Add me if you would like.
  • jaedizzle01
    jaedizzle01 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 50lbs by christmas! That would be amazing
  • PaoQCamacho
    PaoQCamacho Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, that sounds like a very reasonable goal to lose 50 lbs. by Christmas...
  • nhbromell
    nhbromell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's realistic or not. I've got way more than that to loose either way and hey 50 by the holidays sounds really good. I just started and lost 3.5 last week. I'd love the help and Id love to help someone else.
  • Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Meal planning. Failure to plan is a plan to fail
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    Please just click on the link on the previous page to join, and you choose your own goal and starting point...if you want to count all the weight you have already lost so far this year, great! And if you want to set your goal at 10 lbs, wonderful! It's just a supportive, fun group setting goals and supporting each other to lose some weight by Christmas. Go right to the Progress Report thread once you have joined to start being accountable, and join the other threads group members have started as desired. These are nice, fun people - no snarkiness.
  • foundreallove
    foundreallove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you on this 50 pounds by christmas plan. Anyone and everyone can add me. I need all the support I can get. ☺
  • Gitfit22
    Gitfit22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 by october:)
  • Gitfit22
    Gitfit22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck with ur goals!!
  • tamekahend
    tamekahend Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose 15-20! Need to tighten up my logging and clean up my eating!!!