S E X

Options
13»

Replies

• Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Tonight I can expect to burn anywhere between 0-0 calories.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Depends. I treat it like high intensity interval training. Slow pace all out slow pace all out..after your done your body's metabolism is on high gear for like 24-36 hours.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I consider it part of daily activity so there is no need to track it as an "extra burn"
    But what if I don't get it that often? I can't consider it part of my daily activities, especially if I'm on top. I want those calories burned to count! Or are the calories burned nullified by calories consumed if, let's say, there's some eating involved? :laugh:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I log it as "wrestling".

Sometimes canoeing, too. :wink:
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I consider it part of daily activity so there is no need to track it as an "extra burn"
    But what if I don't get it that often? I can't consider it part of my daily activities, especially if I'm on top. I want those calories burned to count! Or are the calories burned nullified by calories consumed if, let's say, there's some eating involved? :laugh:
    Only if the protein fits in with your macros
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    From a previous topic

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/982434-sexual-calorie-counter?hl=Italian+Chandelier#posts-15009898

Apparently the Italian Chanelier burns 900 calories. So who will be the first to ask what that is? :smile:

I couldn't resist...I looked it up. Sounds...interesting.. :blushing:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Sometimes canoeing, too. :wink:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, row, row, row your boat.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    It's for fun, not for thinking about calories burned. Calories burned are just a bonus to your fitness. If you feel hungry, eat something.

I imagine that there will be lots of hungry people in this thread.
  • onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    k21nwMV.gif

I want to find out though. I'll wear my HRM
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    If there is eating involved you also have to add in the extra cals you burn digesting the nom nom. It gets complicated but we can give it a try!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I have locked this topic as the OP has had their question answered and the more detailed discussion developing can continue in private messages or in a group.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language
    No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.