What's YOUR favorite ice cream brand?

Options

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I live within walking distance from a dessert place called The Chocolate Bar. They have a flavor of ice cream called Snowberry. It's chocolate covered strawberries crushed into white chocolate ice cream. It is to die for.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    We have a local brand called Van Rixel Bros. that makes this dreamy lemon lavender ice cream, but it's only seasonal. If I trusted myself, I would stock up, but that would be a recipe for disaster.

I also love: Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks, Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, and my guilty pleasure is a Sonic Snickers Blast.

ETA: Tried Three Twins Mint Chocolate Chip a few nights ago and it was really good - it had all these interesting spices that added a depth to the flavor. Looking forward to trying more, especially since they sell single-serve cups. :smiley:

I read a review that said their cookies and cream is excellent, but haven't gotten to try it yet. Their coffee and cream is tasty, but can't stand up to Henry's.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I like the new blue bunny "bunny tracks " and HEB has a good, seasonal, cinnamon chocolate.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Stoneyfield organic
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Tillamook. Peanut butter and chocolate
    Edaleen. Blue bubble gum. This one is local but if you're in What com county, WA. Stop and get some.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Tillamook Salted Caramel Toffee Farmstyle Gelato. I rarely ever crave sweets, but this one makes my eyes roll back in my skull. LOL
  • rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Lick! Horchata flavor
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny tin roof sundae.
    0070640010390_CF_version_type_large.jpeg
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    wow- what are the macros on that blue bunny Tin roof sundae(light ice cream)- sounds yummy!!!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    wow- what are the macros on that blue bunny Tin roof sundae(light ice cream)- sounds yummy!!!!
    https://a414d8b8be7ecf690411-24d26dc954d93c2734fedc44a84a7714.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/0070640010390_NF_hyvee_default_medium.jpeg

It might be discontinued. It's not on their official website.

• Zipp237
    Zipp237 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Make your own. Thank me later.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I live within walking distance from a dessert place called The Chocolate Bar. They have a flavor of ice cream called Snowberry. It's chocolate covered strawberries crushed into white chocolate ice cream. It is to die for.

That sounds so good!
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I don't have a clear favorite and I think many of the premium brands are overhyped. I like Cold Stone, but Breyers is fine, and I often just get a vanilla soft serve at a local shop if we're out. It mostly depends on my mood.
  • st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerrys, but when I'm counting calories I eat Yasso frozen yogurt (does that count?) :smile: I like some of the Arctic zero flavors too
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I actually love the reduced calorie vanilla ice cream that Walmart sells in giant plastic tubs... I think it's "Country Rich" brand or something similar - creamy & better flavor than name brand full fat types to me!
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    fishshark wrote: »
    the OLD FORMULA of ben and jerry's coffee health bar crunch.

Best ice cream ever. I was obsessed during my pregnancy.

killlls me the changed it. Happy they are using sustainable stuff so no actual health bars. Its to different now. If i woulda known they were gonna change it i would have stocked up for life haha!

I think I'm going to cry. This was my favorite ice cream, but I burned myself out on it a bit and switched to others for the last year or so. I can't believe they changed it, I was all set to go look for some as I'm now burning myself out on my Haagen Dazs Pralines and Cream (sooooooo good). I also love Baskin Robbins Pralines and Cream, but they moved out of my state and the stores don't sell it anymore either. So sad . . . :(
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    4dcdeyppc3n9.jpg

SO good.
    This is kinda dumb to say, but I didn't know they made ice cream. I only ever see their frozen yogurts around here.

After trying their pistachio and honey, Kroger's Private Selection has really climbed up the list. Their New York cheesecake used to be my sister's favorite flavor.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    SO Delicious (for affordability), Luna and Larry's (for pure indulgence), and Nadamoo (a nice mid-ground between the two), since I can eat them without tummy troubles after.