Need support and motivation, me too! Let's be friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• RenaeR220
    RenaeR220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am looking for friends on here that can help me stay motivated. I am the heaviest I have ever been and could really use the support of others.
  • valleryfarms
    valleryfarms Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me also. I need a lot of motivation and support! I have recently started bike riding and loving it so far!! Let's be friends!
  • Toffeegirl23
    Toffeegirl23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have lost 54 lbs and need to lose 45-50 more! I need some new fresh friends to motivate each other! Please add me
  • rooelladb
    rooelladb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can all add me too as trying to build a base for support and motivation!
  • melissa61974
    melissa61974 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you too. I am in the same weight range and need to lose about 40 lbs to be healthy. It has been a rough year. I do well for a bit and slide back into bad habits. I really just need to accept this is a lifestyle change and not a quick fix.
  • jaenetty37
    jaenetty37 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I really need the motivation and support too. been away from MFP for too long, time to re-engage, have 60+ to lose.
  • lcdoglover
    lcdoglover Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll send you abrequest
  • amynichole119
    amynichole119 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Having some motivational buddies would be nice :)
  • TBrackRN
    TBrackRN Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support & motivation, too. I'm 35, mom of two, work full-time as a nurse & am in the middle of my fitness journey. I've already lost 22 lbs but am working for that last 8-10. Anyone feel free to add me