Size 20 to size 2! 145 lbs GONE!

Options

Replies

• TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What a transformation. You have no idea how much your story inspires me. Thank you for sharing
  • CatFan1019
    CatFan1019 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your story. Way to go!
  • ciuciu1983
    ciuciu1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing!!! Amazing job!!
  • arose542
    arose542 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Thank you for sharing your story great inspiration for me
  • GoldenSnidget
    GoldenSnidget Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations to you!
  • kuksabs
    kuksabs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats!
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you but I'm in tears right now. So happy for you !!! You worked so hard !!!!!!!!!!! You look great and you must feel amazing !!! Walk head held high sweety !!! You deserve it.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations! I have never seen a size two except when I was probably 1 years old....lol, at my smallest I am a size 9/10
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an inspiration you are to all!!! You look as good as you feel-just gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing your journey & pics :)
  • marinadanielle
    marinadanielle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you look absolutely fantastic! Great job and thank you so much for sharing this!
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Very inspiring!!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking fantastic!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind comments! I'm so happy I have inspired some of you to continue your weight loss efforts. If anyone has any questions about struggles during your weight loss that I may relate to, I'd be happy to help and give any advise I can. I'm always welcome to new friends, but please include a message with your request if you do so!
    LisaKay91 wrote: »
    AMAZING!!!! This gives me perspective on my goals. I am starting a little heavier than you did (same height) and my goal weight is 110lbs.. and so many people keep telling me that 110lbs will look horrible. You look fantastic.
    @LisaKay91 I believe you will not look horrible at your goal. At the end of my weight loss, I dipped as low as 102 lbs, and I did feel as if I looked too skinny. My hormones were going crazy and I ended up binging the weight back up to 107. I'm currently sitting between 105-106 at the moment. To be honest, 110 didn't look much different than 105 on me.
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    You look wonderful and that maxi skirt crop top you're rocking in one of your current photos- love. I'm recreating that somehow!
    @JessicaMcB Thank you! I never was into skirts or dresses before the weight loss. One of my jobs on the side is graphic design, and I make cute, casual, vintage, sexy but modest clothing for an online game. I am really into those trends, and when I finally reached my goal I bought lots of clothes similar to the styles I make. :)
    brwelch1 wrote: »
    Wow. I want to thank you! I am shorter than you and thought 110 was out of my reach but obviously that isn't true. You look amazing!
    @brwelch1 Thank you! Your goal is certainty not out of reach, but it does take strong willpower and dedication to reach it. This journey was more of a mental battle with myself more than anything.
    Wow, Congratulations! You look really good!! Thank you for sharing your your post! It encourages me to keep going and I can achieve my goal! I know I'm only on day 8, but I've done "diets" before and they worked for a little while, or I'd start one and then it would just go down hill from there. Again, I just want to say thank you and I know that I can do this, I just can't fall like the last times.
    @henleyjo2009 Many times during my weight loss I would look at myself in the mirror and say "I'll be fat forever" and keep repeating it. I'd say it to myself nearly every day. But I still put my exercise gear on and worked out. I still held my ground and ate within reason. It takes discipline but it can, and will be, done if you put your mind to it.
    You look amazing! And your legs are BEAST, I am so jealous! I would wear skirts and shorts pretty much everyday if I had those legs!

Congrats on your hard work! It's very impressive that you were able to change your diet and level of activity so radically AND maintain it.
    @hardyjessicag Haha! Thank you! My legs are definitely my best feature now. I'm going to be showing them off all summer long!
    RheneeB wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing your success story and photos....your story reflects such honesty and inspires me to work harder than I have been. I know many others will be inspired as well! You look amazing and so much happier!!
    @RheneeB That's wonderful! I'm happy to hear that my story has inspired so many people! I feel amazing and happier. The hard work absolutely paid off. It's worth the journey, keep at it! Never give up!
    Congrats!! You are amazing!!! I have been struggling with losing my last 15-20 pounds. I keep getting frustrated and end up gaining a few pounds back. Here I am again 13lbs away from my 1st goal. Btw, I think I recognize Rt1 in Fredericksburg:)
    @littlmissapril Thank you! It takes willpower to hold yourself back from snacking (late night snacking for me, I remember many times my tummy growling for a treat before bed, but I would just drink lots of water instead). And you're right, I was sitting in the UMW overpass bridge above Rt. 1! Are you from the area?
    I don't even know you but I'm in tears right now. So happy for you !!! You worked so hard !!!!!!!!!!! You look great and you must feel amazing !!! Walk head held high sweety !!! You deserve it.
    @canadianvampyregurl That's so sweet! Thank you! I worked very hard, and it absolutely paid off. Thanks again. :)
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing. Your story inspires me to work harder than I have been. Thanks again. Congrats!
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I may just have to add the elliptical to my routine
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! This makes me on keep it up! Congrats and well done!! :)
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Holy moly.. You look amazing! Excellent job!
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL result. You could do modeling.
  • thkdiffgirl
    thkdiffgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look totally fab! Great job!
  • applesaucey
    applesaucey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congrats on your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!