Size 20 to size 2! 145 lbs GONE!

Options

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    your hard work really did pay off! Its refreshing to hear about the realities of it all, how hard it is, and mental battles, Sometimes when I look at my fat I think its NEVER gonna melt away... but I'm just gonna keep belly dancing 6 days a week, and log my food until one day I'm just finally at my goal number! Just like you!

Your such an inspiration....thankyou soooo much for sharing your journey and soul with us ! <3<3

ps you and your hubby make an adorable couple, your both gorgeous xox
  • katandwaves
    katandwaves Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I really want to see these pictures, but nothing comes up. Help
  • tooru
    tooru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow! that is crazy! amazing weight loss!!
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    WOW you look great!!! Well done great tips ;) May I ask how did you choose your goal #? And how do you feel about this stage (maintenance)?
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. You make me feel like I can do this!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    That is freaking amazing. The dedication it took to work your *kitten* off (literally) for that long is awe inspiring. You have every right to be proud of yourself.
  • lilcharmer214
    lilcharmer214 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow, you dedication is amazing and inspiring!!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! Great story :) You are adorable!
  • littlmissapril
    littlmissapril Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    vixtris wrote: »
    @littlmissapril Thank you! It takes willpower to hold yourself back from snacking (late night snacking for me, I remember many times my tummy growling for a treat before bed, but I would just drink lots of water instead). And you're right, I was sitting in the UMW overpass bridge above Rt. 1! Are you from the area?

Yes, I live on 17. So, really close to UMW. haha My husband gets excited going to the Pizza Hut there.
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome. What an inspiration!
  • Bartmansgarage
    Bartmansgarage Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job and very inspiring!
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Seriously impressed with your hard work and dedication!
  • muhsina89
    muhsina89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome job there my goal is to lose as much as u did!!! Did you have loose skin after the weight loss? If so how did u tackle it? From the pics it doesn't look like you have any..;) . What exercises did u do to time ur body so well?
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thankmyou so much for sharing your journey and your success! You look so beautiful! Also thank you for sharing that it wasn't easy but you stuck to your guns! So inspiring! Bravo!
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration. My heartfelt congratulations on your hard work.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words! I am so happy to have inspired others. :)
    your hard work really did pay off! Its refreshing to hear about the realities of it all, how hard it is, and mental battles, Sometimes when I look at my fat I think its NEVER gonna melt away... but I'm just gonna keep belly dancing 6 days a week, and log my food until one day I'm just finally at my goal number! Just like you!

Your such an inspiration....thankyou soooo much for sharing your journey and soul with us ! <3<3

ps you and your hubby make an adorable couple, your both gorgeous xox
    @kittygonzalez3511 Thanks friend! I had the same mentality as I was losing, thinking and saying aloud "I'll be fat forever..." but, yea its just like one day you realize you've done it and you will be so proud that you stuck to it! :)

bfanny wrote: »
    WOW you look great!!! Well done great tips ;) May I ask how did you choose your goal #? And how do you feel about this stage (maintenance)?
    @bfanny My goal at first was initially 120-130 lbs. When I got there, I still had backfat rolls and was just not happy, so I kept knocking off 10 lbs... and getting there and still not quite happy with it. I set my goal to 110 finally, and when I got there I decided I wanted to lose 2 more, then 2 more, then 2 more, then 2 more... I eventually got to 102 (I believe I was looking too thin at this point). I ended up having a 'binge month' basically and gained a few lbs back. I decided I wanted to maintain at 105, because I felt pretty good at that weight, so that's how I finally decided. maintenance has been tough, since I have been dealing with binge urges (I've never been a binge eater before!). I'm still learning balance. I still indulge every now and then and go over calories, but I always have a mentality to get back to where I was quickly afterwards, so right now it goes up and down between 105-110.

muhsina89 wrote: »
    Awesome job there my goal is to lose as much as u did!!! Did you have loose skin after the weight loss? If so how did u tackle it? From the pics it doesn't look like you have any..;) . What exercises did u do to time ur body so well?
    @muhsina89 I do have some loose skin, but its not a big issue in my case. My problem areas are my upper arms (flabby wings just before the armpit) and my lower stomach (like a little pouch or coin purse lol), right above the pubic region. My inner thighs also have a bit of lose skin. Throughout my whole weight loss journey I dry-brushed (organic bristle brush) all over almost daily before showering, and then used Palmer's Firming Butter lotion (Walmart) after showering. I can't say if it helps or not, but I continue with this routine even now. My skin is still tightening, slowly, but its improving.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Congrats. What an inspiration.
  • frammis4242
    frammis4242 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and a beautiful ginger.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!