Star signs

Options
kate141987
kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
Disclaimer: just a bit of fun

Do you believe in astrology at all?
What is your star sign and do you think your personality matches up to yours or not at all?

I became very interested in astrology from a young age, used to watch the sky at night with sir Patrick Moore all the time, then when I found out I was a Pisces I enjoyed reading about it and all the other star signs

What do you guys think

Replies

• Antd420
    Antd420 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    kate141987 wrote: »
    Disclaimer: just a bit of fun

Do you believe in astrology at all?
    What is your star sign and do you think your personality matches up to yours or not at all?

I became very interested in astrology from a young age, used to watch the sky at night with sir Patrick Moore all the time, then when I found out I was a Pisces I enjoyed reading about it and all the other star signs

What do you guys think

I am also a Pisces, how do you figure out your star sign?
  • kate141987
    Options
    You don't have to really figure it out you just need to know your birthday
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a Scorpio.
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I was born right on the cusp of Libra and Virgo and am a fairly even split between the two.
  • Latucker21
    Latucker21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer. I'm mostly Cancer, but there's definitely a little Gemini in there too. So I'm three people!
  • kate141987
    Options
    Iv actually met quite a lot of people and knew exactly what star sign they were from the off, not just personality related but also physical attributes I think it's a lot of fun lol even watching some folk on tv and how they were acting, iv guessed thier star sign, googled it then laughed to myself cos I was spot on so I think there is something to it
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Gemini and it's a nearly perfect match! It's almost scary haha
  • kate141987
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Iv actually met quite a lot of people and knew exactly what star sign they were from the off, not just personality related but also physical attributes I think it's a lot of fun lol even watching some folk on tv and how they were acting, iv guessed thier star sign, googled it then laughed to myself cos I was spot on so I think there is something to it

Maybe there is, who knows.
    But i have to say that every single one of my relationships have all been with a Taurus.

It seems that libra and taurus get along very well together, it's interesting all your relationships have been with them.
    Iv never dated a Taurus :neutral: feel like iv missed out on something now lol
  • lilkimi525
    lilkimi525 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm a Gemini .... Sign of the twins!! Which is wonderful... Because I always have someone else to blame everything on.... Gemini matches my personality to a T!!!!!
  • kate141987
    Options
    lilkimi525 wrote: »
    I'm a Gemini .... Sign of the twins!! Which is wonderful... Because I always have someone else to blame everything on.... Gemini matches my personality to a T!!!!!

Double trouble lol
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aries. Every astrology book that describes an Aries is typically spot-on.
  • kate141987
    Options
    I'm an Aries. Every astrology book that describes an Aries is typically spot-on.

Iv dated 1 aries guy before and I think Aries handle their emotions in a very different way to Pisces like myself you guys seem to get over stuff rather well whereas I can get lost in emotions, Aries just dust themselves down and carry on (definitely a trait I try to incorporate more now)
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Well, to be fair, Aries men are a LOT different than Aries women -- from what I've gathered. The few Aries guys I've met in the past, I would never have dated. :tongue:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    No. I'm a Leo, but probably haven't checked my horoscope, since Nixon was President.
  • kate141987
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    OP - what if I was hatched from a pod, and not actually born?

9hqetaww5pyy.jpeg
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm a gemini and a pretty true gemini I'd say
  • kate141987
    Options
    OP - what if I was hatched from a pod, and not actually born?

9hqetaww5pyy.jpeg

It's just not in my nature, but I'll try. :)

I'm going to try guess your star sign lol
  • kate141987
    Options
    Right. To make it fair iv got a few guesses lol
    1st guess - Sagittarius
    2nd guess - libra
    3rd guess - cancer or Aries haha
    I only get points if either 1st or 2nd are correct