Replies

• kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Aquarius? I give up give me a clue fire, Earth air or water? Lol
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    i'm a virgo with taurus rising and libra moon. i have a stellium in the libra house too

i can do charts if you want yours op

Do mine!
  • kate141987
    Options
    i'm a virgo with taurus rising and libra moon. i have a stellium in the libra house too

i can do charts if you want yours op

I had a chart done ages ago, I can't actually remember what it all said iv always focussed on the sun sign mostly what do you need again to do the chart, time of birth and all that
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    kate141987 wrote: »
    Right. To make it fair iv got a few guesses lol
    1st guess - Sagittarius
    2nd guess - libra
    3rd guess - cancer or Aries haha
    I only get points if either 1st or 2nd are correct

Rut row...what if none are correct??

cappy or virgo

Virgo is correct.

nice

So, does that make us compatible or mortal enemies??

i don't really believe in astrology, but my family has some gypsy tendencies so i was taught to make and interpret charts pretty young. also tarot, runes, bags of chicken bones, what-the-*kitten* ever people might believe in.

fwiw (which is nothing):

virgo is the sign of the downtrodden
    the misunderstood
    the worried
    the discontented

but there's a lot more than a star sign to make up someone's chart. there is a moon sign which dictates your emotions and rising sign which describes how you present yourself to the world. then there is the positions of the planets when you were born in correlation with the geographic coordinates of your birth and that describes life tendencies and karmic issues to overcome

but what can you tell about someone by the color of the cell phone case? checkmate astrology

the hardest thing about astrology is stalking people in such a way that you can get all the personal information you need to make their chart without them knowing

I half listened to what I thought I heard somewhere that the signs shifted recently? Like I'm something new now? I feel so disoriented. I consider you the expert at this point. Can you clarify: can I rebel on my new sign and stick to what I know or what?

• ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hi all: non-believer, but an enthusiast nonetheless: Libra sun. Ascending cuspy between Libra and Scorpio. Moon in Capricorn. I had my chart done once, and there's lots of air and water. Less earth, very little fire. (And in Chinese astrology, my sign is the dog, which also equates to Libra). I find I do have lots of Libran tendencies.
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    aquarius alllllll the way!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    A Taurus right here
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options
    Pisces and yes for the most part it matches me well. I've actually never been friends with a Pisces or dated one which I am very curious to experience.
  • kate141987
    Options
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »
    Pisces and yes for the most part it matches me well. I've actually never been friends with a Pisces or dated one which I am very curious to experience.

I think friendship between 2 Pisces can be a bit shy n awkward at the start just cos were so similar
    Iv only had 2 Pisces friend
    I tend to get on better with people more outgoing than me, brings me out my shell
    But once you get to know a fellow Pisces you end up having lots of fun
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    Options
    kate141987 wrote: »
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »

I think friendship between 2 Pisces can be a bit shy n awkward at the start just cos were so similar
    Iv only had 2 Pisces friend
    I tend to get on better with people more outgoing than me, brings me out my shell
    But once you get to know a fellow Pisces you end up having lots of fun

Yea that makes sense! I've heard that Pisces men are wonderful in a relationship though.

• JUiCY_KiSS
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Pisces aka daydreamer

That occupies most of my time *sigh
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Scorpio sun, Gemini moon and Leo rising.
  • kate141987
    Options
    Particularly partial to a Scorpio <3