Gained it all back!

Options
13»

Replies

• heathershaw4785
    heathershaw4785 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @geneticsteacher because my 1 cup of spaghetti with meat sauce would not leave me feeling full. Unfortunately I have an issue digesting a lot of raw vegetables but I know they are important for nutrition and weight loss...
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    @geneticsteacher because my 1 cup of spaghetti with meat sauce would not leave me feeling full. Unfortunately I have an issue digesting a lot of raw vegetables but I know they are important for nutrition and weight loss...

What you eat makes no difference, just how much. If you can't digest raw veg well then don't eat them! Also, ditch the cups, they're inaccurate and should only be used for liquids. Weigh solids on a food scale.
  • geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I too have trouble with raw vegetables and seldom eat them. Cooked vegetables are also good for you and much easier to digest (cooking some vegetables enhances the nutrition - tomatoes and carrots are good examples).
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Eat back up to half of your exercise calories. Something about the MFP software overestimates calories burned by exercise.