MFP THANK YOU - 100lbs gone forever (pic and feels heavy)

Options

Replies

• provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
    Because you have PCOS and are insulin-resistant, did you do low-carb or keto?
  • pbandalyssa
    pbandalyssa Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    provence9 wrote: »
    Great Job!!
    Because you have PCOS and are insulin-resistant, did you do low-carb or keto?

Thanks!
    I do not, I dabbled with it a bit in the beginning, but I'm actually a vegetarian now - so I'm very high carb LOL. I never performed well low-carb so it wasn't sustainable, I just didn't like it.
  • pacman9270
    pacman9270 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So freaking cool! Congrats! You look great and have definitely added more inspiration for me. Thank you for your testimony!
  • sisval2016
    sisval2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WTGGGG!! I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!! *APPLAUSE*
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation.
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I can't say anything that hasn't been said already but you are truly a great example of what can happen when we set our minds to a goal! Congratulations on taking back your life and discovering who you are!! I admire your self-discipline.
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    AlecB62 wrote: »
    That is an amazing transformation, well done, inspirational stuff.

Thank you so much!!
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Your strength is contagious!!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I congratulate you both on doing it and doing it at such a young age. I, a newcomer, shall not claim any of your gratitude. Please, though, accept all my congratulations.
  • hmz74
    hmz74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration. It really does show if you stay committed you can achieve anything. Thanks you for the update.
    I will be following.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Your post needs to be sent to every, single person who claims they can't lose weight, that they're just meant to be fat because of "insert laundry list of excuses" because there are no excuses and you, sweet lady, have proven that beyond any fathom of a doubt.
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    pacman9270 wrote: »
    So freaking cool! Congrats! You look great and have definitely added more inspiration for me. Thank you for your testimony!

Thank you! Glad to help! :)
  • dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You are such a bad a**!! Congrats to you! You inspire us all!
  • santamilque
    santamilque Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Super Inspiring! Thanks for sharing and congrats!!
  • anmonari
    anmonari Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!!! Amazing!!!! I just followed your Instgram handle - I'm monari.a BTW (new IG)
  • anmonari
    anmonari Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just uploaded my first thread (http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10421935/intermittent-fasting-improving-body-stats-and-binge-eating#latest) and I already have my motivation levels increased.
  • pbandalyssa
    edited July 2016
    Options
    sisval2016 wrote: »
    WTGGGG!! I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!! *APPLAUSE*
    gkingbr wrote: »
    Awesome transformation.
    I can't say anything that hasn't been said already but you are truly a great example of what can happen when we set our minds to a goal! Congratulations on taking back your life and discovering who you are!! I admire your self-discipline.

Thank you so much!!! <3:)

• pbandalyssa
    Options
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    You are awesome! Your post needs to be sent to every, single person who claims they can't lose weight, that they're just meant to be fat because of "insert laundry list of excuses" because there are no excuses and you, sweet lady, have proven that beyond any fathom of a doubt.

I just saw this! Thank you! I teared up. This made my night! ❤️❤️❤️
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    This is truly the most inspiring and touching story I have come across so far! Not focusing your post about your weightloss, but much more telling about the life you gained, is touching my heart. Although you might never see this comment, I still want to say thank you for sharing this and inspiring me and many others with your achievements. Thank you thank you thank you and all the best for your life!
  • jswigart
    jswigart Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!