Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best thing you ate this week?

I've been craving Chipotle so I decided to make my own version of their bowl.

I used bulgar instead of rice. Topped it with pinto beans cooked with sofrito, grilled zucchini, red pepper and onion, garden kale, homemade tomatillo salsa and a little prime rib. Honestly, could've done without the meat but it was dying in my freezer. Such a good, healthy meal!

What's the best thing you ate this week? Doesn't need to be healthy. ;)

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    currently waiting for homemade alfreado sauce to finish. Il be having that with buncantini and breaded italian chicken cutlet. its one of my favorite meals.
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Homemade guacamole. Probably too much. Yolo. Hahaha
  • k8millz
    k8millz Posts: 28 Member
    edited June 2016
    Birthday Cake Oreos and wine. :D Worth it.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Bacon :)
  • hardyjessicag
    hardyjessicag Posts: 93 Member
    edited June 2016
    I had sushi (a philly roll and a roll with spicy white tuna and avocado on the inside, with tuna, salmon, yellowtail and spicy mayo and eel sauce on the outside) and then I had a bag of gummy bears for dessert =]

You made me hungry just thinking about it!
  • artzymummy
    artzymummy Posts: 46 Member
    Mushroom and cheese quiche using wonton wrappers. Really hit the spot.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Blackened mahi mahi over black beans and rice with mango avocado salsa and homemade key lime pie..
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    @WinoGelato I LOVE Mahi Mahi!

Sunday, I hosted a gender reveal and made jalepeno peppers stuffed with sausage, cream cheese, and cilantro, then topped with shredded mexican cheese and baked in the oven. They're amazing!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Cooked a turkey. It came out great and made several good meals out of it!
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Gluten free veggie pizza.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member

Sunday, I hosted a gender reveal and made jalepeno peppers stuffed with sausage, cream cheese, and cilantro, then topped with shredded mexican cheese and baked in the oven. They're amazing!

Yum!

So was it a boy or a girl?
  • wtliftchick
    wtliftchick Posts: 84 Member

What is a gender reveal? And what type of sausage do you use? I make those but with corn, not meat. But I could be converted!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    It may have been the lemon glazed grape jelly filled donut I just had. Seriously.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    I made pasta with fresh campari tomatoes that I heated with a little olive oil, salt and Italian seasoning. Simple, fresh and flavorful.
  • danhib
    danhib Posts: 290 Member
    Prawns with low fat mayo, salad, chicken & ham
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Blackened mahi mahi over black beans and rice with mango avocado salsa and homemade key lime pie..

Did you make your own mango avocado salsa? I would leVe a recipe for that
  • 35dollars
    35dollars Posts: 832 Member
    Last night's home made turkey chilli. I love chilli!
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Definitely dinner yesterday, I had half of a left over potatoe so I par boiled it, and then grated it on a cheese grater, and mixed in some cheddar, and mozzarella and used my burger press to make a patty out of it, and then lightly fried it in a frying pan, and then made a 5oz burger, and had a potatoe patty burger...um burger...? Either way it was pretty dope.