Options
    +1
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
  • mayoosh_primrose
    mayoosh_primrose Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It's super nice to meet fellow book addicts! :heart: I sent a friend request to you all ;)
  • Natka97xx
    Natka97xx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Accepted :smiley: what kind of books do you most enjoy reading?
  • Natka97xx
    Options
    That's so awesome! It's great that you have such wide selection of favourite book types :smile:
    I absolutely adore crime novels, figuring out the mysteries and picking up clues along the way and figuring out who did it all is just brilliant! Lately I've been hooked on Jonathan Kellerman crime novels haha :smiley:
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    Natka97xx wrote: »
    That's so awesome! It's great that you have such wide selection of favourite book types :smile:
    I absolutely adore crime novels, figuring out the mysteries and picking up clues along the way and figuring out who did it all is just brilliant! Lately I've been hooked on Jonathan Kellerman crime novels haha :smiley:

High five :smiley: only I never figure out who did it :lol:
    I think I will give Kellerman a shot! Any recommended novel to start with?
  • Natka97xx
    Options
    It's sort of a series but at the same time you can actually start with any one of his crime books as it doesn't really mess up the story as each book is a new investigation, just the investor stays the same :smiley: One of my Favourites is "Gone" the story is well developed that it is almost impossible to put the book down :smile:
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    Just added it to my "to read list" on goodreads :smiley: The reviews were really good too!
  • lilthings1
    lilthings1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    GM All, You can say I am here at MFP because of book series.
    I sat and read Fern Micheals 26 book series Sisterhood, all winter. Sitting reading eating candy and drinking Pepsi. So I can say Ms. Micheals made me fat. Lol
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm in 2 book clubs...but I just read the books and don't go to the meetings. Not because I'm a jerk; I'm just busy. Nice to meet you, bookworms!
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    *_* *_* Sent a friend request to all!
    Maybe everyone can share what's currently on their reading list? I have Stephen King's 11/22/63 :love:
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    great book. my favorite thing he ever wrote. i've been going back and re-reading a bunch of old Brian Lumley lately. Titus Crow and the Dreamlands series mostly.

I'm still in the first 50 pages or so and i'm already hooked up! I checked Titus Crow: the borrowers beneath, it looks amazing *_* added it to my "to read list"...Horror is a favourite genre of mine :lol:
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    Hi I'm Megan and I am a bookaholic. I'm currently reading The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls.

Read the book description and loved it! I hope it has a happy ending :star: