3370 calorie consumption

Options
13»

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP and have just been perusing some of the threads and I'm reading some of the suggestions on foods to eat on order to get in all your calories and I am, to say the least, surprised to See things like ice creme, full fat millk, etc. So are you all sayo.g that If someone keeps falling below their calories, that its ok to eat these foods in order to meet your calorie goal? I'm really tryin.g to gain an understanding of What folks are doing to lose their weight and it sounds like you can eat anything as Long as ou take in the right amount of calories. I know that I should make my melas as healthy as possible, but when I go all out in that direction, my calories are waaay below goal. I guess If I keep typing I will answer my own question. Sounds like If, after eating healthy meals, f I'm still below calories, that it is Then ok to eat higher calorie foods to hit goal? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
    Hit your nutrient goals. The individual food choices don't matter. As long as you reach your calorie, protein, fat, carb, vitamin, and mineral goals, you are eating healthy. Even if you include ice cream, candy, cookies, etc. It's called "living a normal life."
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    The shake that was suggested or junk food. I have not noticed a difference bulking either way and prefer junk food.