Not eating enough

Options
12346»

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    coleg04 wrote: »
    Cerise, you clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. What has worked for you thus far may not work for everyone ESPECIALLY if you had 80 pounds to lose. It's easy to lose extra body fat when you are over 20%BF. I lost 50 and it got a hell of a lot harder as my BF came down.

Some people, (LIKE OP HAS CLEARLY STATED lol) are more sensitive to sugar than others. This is common knowledge.

As far as sugars before bed, you are so unbelievably wrong its laughable. Sugars spike insulin. Insulin spikes lead to fat storage in everyone but in the extra sensitive it leads to a lot more. You cannot contest that, as it's common knowledge. However, if a person exercises the insulin spike will not happen because the body will have a much easier time burning the sugar. (Also common knowledge). This is not Broscience this is basic nutrition.

The truth will set you free. Even if it pisses you off it's still the truth. Have a blessed day!

MIC DROP

It's obviously Friday smh
  • coleg04
    coleg04 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    In some people, absolutely. In others it will simply slow down weight loss. In others it won't matter at all. Calorie in / calorie out has been proven archaic. Insulin plays an enormous role in weight loss and metabolism in general.

Here is a research article from Ravichandran Ramasamy, PhD, Department of Medicine, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY 10016

http://atvb.ahajournals.org/content/32/9/2068.full

I won't be viewing this threat again. Good luck everyone!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN NOT GAIN FAT IN A DEFICIT.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    In some people, absolutely. In others it will simply slow down weight loss. In others it won't matter at all. Calorie in / calorie out has been proven archaic. Insulin plays an enormous role in weight loss and metabolism in general.

Here is a research article from Ravichandran Ramasamy, PhD, Department of Medicine, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY 10016

Did you mean to link to a different article? That doesn't establish your claim.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Cheese *drool*. Love cheese even more than cookies lol

WORD!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    well I guess I have not lost weight or fat, must be my imagination and i still eat a lot of sugar some days and eat carbs sometimes before bed too, and never had an issue.as for weight loss being slowed down. some will lose it at a slower rate than others no matter what they eat,I have lost a LOT of fat so I must be a special snowflake >:)
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options

That article has nothing to do with your claim of people eating sugar and invalidating thermodynamics.