PART II-Size 20 to Size 10: 71.6 pounds gone! Tips for those who want them!

Options
13»

Replies

• caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    hasmith85 wrote: »
    Thank you for the Awesome tips I truly appreciate them all and really needed to read this so I'm greatful for your post. It's so honest and relatable. Congrats on your progress of getting rid of the weight, I definitely don't want to lose weight and suddenly find it's back again... lol I want to get rid of 50 lbs and never see it again ; ) Do you have any updates on your progress?

Thanks for the nice words! I did an update post found here in September:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10466302/goal-reached-down-103-pounds-size-20-to-size-6#latest

Goal reached and have been in maintenance for two months :)
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I love this post. So many posts come across as preachy... you come across as real... Thank you!
  • somrok
    somrok Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post - your insights are very inspiring. You have learned so much on your journey - thank you for sharing them.
  • yoliyoda
    yoliyoda Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This was awesome! So realistic and true to life. Thank you for sharing.
  • shifty0524
    shifty0524 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! I love this part: "This is my life. This is how I eat."
  • gcvilla09
    gcvilla09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your tips!!! I will try the kids menu!! I have lost 45lbs using MFP app over the last two years and I didn't know this community existed. This is just what I needed to continue my progress! I only have 8 lbs to reach my ultimate goal of 135lbs!!!
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!