Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

At home work outs?

2»

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    I workout at home and do either some Jillian Michaels DVD (I started the 30 Day shred at 260bs), Les Mills combat, jump rope, Bret Contreras' strong curves (I obtained a bench, barbell and around 230lbs of weights FOR FREE, but there is always someone selling weights on Craigslist), Couch to 5k (haven't done this in around 2 months due to foot injury), fitnessblender.

I haven't spend a cent to workout, and I do it all in the comfort of my own home. I guess once I outlift the weights I have, I will join a gym, but that may take some time.

If I leave my house, it is for walking or inline skating....or shopping. I always rack up the steps when I go shopping. Plus there is Yoga by Rodney Yee and also YRG (Yoga for Regular guys/DDP Yoga) by Diamond Dallas Page.
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    I have he lots of good results before with bikini body mommy workouts. They are free on YouTube. She is currently doing 5.0 right now but you could always start with 1.0.
  • chezcab55
    chezcab55 Posts: 6 Member
    I gave up the gym and am doing much better with home workouts. I've lost 39 pounds with Fitness blender low impact cardio, Body project, Tiffany Rothe booty workout, Jessica Smith, yoga with Adriene, I even do a bit of dance cardio with Jane Fonda, she's great for her age. I chop and change stuff, so I never get bored. Don't forget to do a warm up first. All easy to find through youtube. Good luck!
  • TristaOnTrack
    TristaOnTrack Posts: 64 Member
    I agree, YouTube is an awesome resource! BeFit, JessicaSmithtv and Fitnessblender are my 3 favs!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Jilian Michaels is good.

Beachbody's P90, P90x and such will give you a great workout.
  • fitgirldc
    fitgirldc Posts: 55 Member
    FitnessBlender and Blogilates (luv her quick burns!).
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    LUHAN27 wrote: »
    Blogilates. Cassey's workouts are a bit hard but others are durable. She has quick workouts and full workouts.

I tried one of her workouts yesterday. I tried Pilates several years back and I decided to give it a go again. My butt and thighs were BURNING!! She's definitely good.