Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The Real Housewives of MFP

Replies

• PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    I'm going to need a pool boy too. I'm already picturing his uniform in my mind! >:)
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    pool boy it is...
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Haha. What do you think we housewives Are?????
    Although I think @ilfaith was thinking about an affair with the tennis pro. How's thst going btw

Lol housewives that buy new kitchens every year but somehow still need the plumber twice a week..

I need the plumber at least four times a week. My pipes get clogged a lot.

@jenjencin78 that's going to take some time to sort out! I suggest starting early and finishing late.

@Kvm11628 you know my stuff a better quality than that junk...

High grade, @Mr_Stabbems. I would fully support your role as plumber. We might also need a tv repairman. All those remote controls get broken and lost. Can we count on you?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    Although I think @ilfaith was thinking about an affair with the tennis pro. How's thst going btw

Lol housewives that buy new kitchens every year but somehow still need the plumber twice a week..

@jenjencin78 that's going to take some time to sort out! I suggest starting early and finishing late.

High grade, @Mr_Stabbems. I would fully support your role as plumber. We might also need a tv repairman. All those remote controls get broken and lost. Can we count on you?

Oh maybe someone to change batteries in things. Like remotes...among other things
  • VikMcAnik

Oh maybe someone to change batteries in things. Like remotes...among other things

I have a feeling there'd be a lot of battery changing being needed on this show...
  • Kvm11628

Well he is a smart guy. I think he could figure out how to handle it.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    darlswife wrote: »
    We'll need a driver for our drunken outings.

Well I don't drink anymore so I guess I could be the driver...

You have to be the driver ... and stay in the car til we're done
  • VikMcAnik
    yes sir... :/
  • Kvm11628

I have a feeling there'd be a lot of battery changing being needed on this show...

Not if we hire the right staff to take care of battery-related needs.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member

I always giggle on a plane when the flight attendant announces we are "free to use personal electronic devices"
  • VikMcAnik

finding the right staff shouldn't be a problem...
  • Kvm11628

finding the right staff shouldn't be a problem...

Well, the interview process is grueling
  • VikMcAnik
    We have resilient staff...
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member

Not to worry ladies I own stock in Duracell, we are all set!
  • synchkat
    ilfaith wrote: »

I always giggle on a plane when the flight attendant announces we are "free to use personal electronic devices"

Omg next time pull out a vibrator then look around and go um oops ya not what she meant?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Speaking of vibraters who's going to go to the sex shop with me so we can make funny innuendos for a light B storyline
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    I think im gonna need a workforce here lol. This job is bigger than I thought!

@Hey_Its_That_One_Guy can I get some help here?
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    pool boy it is...

Vik is going to be busy, lol
  • synchkat
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Speaking of vibraters who's going to go to the sex shop with me so we can make funny innuendos for a light B storyline

haha I'll go. I'm awesome at innuendos
  • synchkat
    I think im gonna need a workforce here lol. This job is bigger than I thought!

@Hey_Its_That_One_Guy can I get some help here?

he's my brother he's not changing my batteries