My food crack is...

257_Lag
257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
God bless everyone that can eat anything in moderation but after 3 years of doing this I have to admit that there are a few certain foods that kill me. 60 pounds down and I just can't have around...

Helluva Good Onion Dip

Crisps are going down with this (many) and if they aren't around a spoon or finger will do!

There, I said it and I feel better. Unburden yourself!

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    White peaches. I'm convinced they may actually be laced (kidding!!)
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    Pizza
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Nutella
    Cheese
    Cashews
  • saires_au
    saires_au Posts: 175 Member
    Milk chocolate, almost any type (except with sultanas that's just gross!), no idea why they call the large blocks family blocks

Love a couple of squares of dark chocolate though, mint or raspberry Lindt intense. I can nibble at it and make it last unlike the milk chocolate that is inhaled in seconds
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Potato salad....gah!!! Food Crack for real!!
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Pizza. You can only really get a "whole" pizza, and if I have a whole pizza around, the whole damn thing is getting eaten (which is nearly my entire calorie allowance for the day).
  • chimaerandi
    chimaerandi Posts: 153 Member
    Beef summer sausage, I will sit there and eat the whole damn thing ahahaha. Same with lil smokies. I can have them in the house, but I have to be careful.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited June 2016
    chips and nuts, salty stuff. I can knock down a 16 oz bag of peanuts in the shell without blinking when my id takes charge.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Cake, chocolate, ice cream, and chips and salsa. That last one makes me dread when friends want to meet at Mexican restaurants...oh my goodness.