My food crack is...

Options

Replies

• ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Also...chocolate cake or two-bite stupid brownies.
  • BlondeTheHardWay
    BlondeTheHardWay Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I've stopped buying it.
  • CallyBeth08
    CallyBeth08 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hot Cheetos, and Guacamole. Guacamole isn't exactly bad for you, but a whole lotta' calories.. :( Keep them away from me because I can not stop myself. Lol
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Pancakes
    Waffles and
    Marshmallows... I want to eat the whole bag!
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Cheese is my kryptonite.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Cookie butter. Not allowed in the house. For me, it's even worse than Nutella :-) All I need is a spoon.
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Flamin' Hot Cheetos and Cheez-It
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Potatoes. Mashed, fries, potato salad, hash browns, pretty much any and all forms. I don't know why, but I love them so much I can't stop! It's the one thing now allowed in the house.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Cereal. I could eat a whole bag. I had 4 bowls of cereal one time. In one sitting, and you KNOW that a bowl = to the top.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. ...can't leave it alone
  • sappermuff
    sappermuff Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Does heroin count as food? If so, heroin. Can't go a day with out it. If not, it's pizza.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Doritos.
    Birthday cake ice cream
    Cupcakes with that sickly sweet icing.
  • cinnag4225
    cinnag4225 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Mexican and (recently) indian cuisine are my kryptonite.
  • Mennash_2195
    Mennash_2195 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Definitely Chocolate.. that stuff is like crack to me :D but i'm trying my best not to have it everyday just to ease the addiction alittle bit.
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    The rest of the world doesn't exist when cheesecake is around. I'd mow down my 89yo Nana to get the last slice.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I also love to bake, am pretty good at it, and tend to overindulge on my efforts. So I have to make sure I don't do it too often. I recently made some "healthy" almond bites..and then proceeded to eat 10 of them at once! And chips/crisps. Even my husband knows not to buy them all the time because I will eat an entire package. I continue to eat what I like, but try to do it in moderation. :blush:
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Dorito taco chips with pico de gallo and mashed-up avocado.
    Can't have them right now! It's killing me!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes. Thankfully they are low enough in calories that I don't mind overeating them on a (very) regular basis. Second choice would be nuts. It really makes me sad because a "handful" is never enough and to spend 200 calories on 1 oz of pecans that won't leave me satisfied is a crime, so I just keep them out of the house and only allow them in if I have a planned maintenance. Even then, I only bring in 1 cup of the stuff. Any more and I'm looking at the possibility of gaining a full lb of true weight in one day.
  • arizona1gal319
    arizona1gal319 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine is anything "sugar". I had an allergy Dr tell me that we crave what we are allergic to. So I find I do better if I make my own goodies with agave or stevia. But I can still go overboard if not careful. Lol
  • AspenDan
    AspenDan Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I love this thread..

Mac and Cheese
    Fried chicken
    Pizza
    Cheezburgers
    Lasagna
    Icecream