Logging water.

Options
I want to track my water intake. I'm using a 24 ounce container for my water. Do I track that as 3 servings of water?

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    Yes. A cup is 8 fl oz.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's what I do.
  • TeresaCleek
    TeresaCleek Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    You can also count the water, that's absorbed by cooking foods; such as: pasta, soup, etc.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    You can also count the water, that's absorbed by cooking foods; such as: pasta, soup, etc.

You can, but to be fair, most food has a pretty large moisture content, so adding that kind of thing in will likely just get unnecessarily convoluted.
  • TeresaCleek
    Options
    Yea. I am sure you can cout wate in foods bUT I don't thint I will. I've used this app for a few years and just realized that I needed to multiply the water I drink at work by 3 due to the size of my glass.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yea. I am sure you can cout wate in foods bUT I don't thint I will. I've used this app for a few years and just realized that I needed to multiply the water I drink at work by 3 due to the size of my glass.

Hee=Hee :smile: only if u fill to the brim. LOL
    PS, and empty all the way down before refilling.

• TeresaCleek
    Options
    Nikion901 wrote: »

Hee=Hee :smile: only if u fill to the brim. LOL
    PS, and empty all the way down before refilling.

I pretty much do. It has a lid and straw.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I want to track my water intake. I'm using a 24 ounce container for my water. Do I track that as 3 servings of water?

Yes. I drink from a 12oz cup, so every time I reach 2 x 12oz cups, I log as 3 x 8oz cups on the chart.