Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    It's poo sold by poo peddlers.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I bought 21DF off the website and it had a special where you get 7-day day supply of Shakes. They messed up my order and sent me a 2nd 7-day bag. I got the Chocolate. It was fabulous!! Like OMG I"m drinking a Wendy's Frosty!!! I like the ingredient list.

I have not bought anymore. It just is WAAAAAAY too expensive. One day, I was really missing it. I went back online to purchase it. They charged shipping and tax. Come on! It weighs nothing - who charges for shipping on a $130 product anymore???? Shipping and tax made it come in at $150. I just couldn't do it.

Other cons aside from price... it didn't keep me full "ALL morning" like coaches say. I don't have the package anymore but it seems like it was a bit lower protein than most protein powders. Or maybe it was the fiber???

When I did the 21DF, I was on a FB group. And all of the coaches would list their ShakeO recipes. They would add all of these expensive ingredients to it (PB powder and avocados and almond meal). I was thinking - that's a $10 shake by the time you add in all of that stuff