ghosting-

Options

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I ghosted a "good" friend last year. I feel bad about it but I didn't know how to tell her that she was pyshco and I couldn't deal with it anymore.

i don't think you can grow older and better as a human until you've done it and had it done to you at least once.

I've done it, but never had it done to me. Does that mean I haven't grown to my full potential as a human?!

no. it has to be soul crushing and ego bruising. like where you go purge a meal or two after.

I could use this, I'm close to my goal weight.

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I ghosted a "good" friend last year. I feel bad about it but I didn't know how to tell her that she was pyshco and I couldn't deal with it anymore.

i don't think you can grow older and better as a human until you've done it and had it done to you at least once.

I've done it, but never had it done to me. Does that mean I haven't grown to my full potential as a human?!

Or maybe you didn't realize it because you ghosted each other at the same time...
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    I think I've had it done to me more than I've done it to other people. Bad boys are so overrated.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Yup, I've ghosted a few people. There are only so many times you can have the same conversation about the same problem in their life and give them the same advice. If they aren't willing to actually move forward I need to walk away.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    trinairby wrote: »

Or maybe you didn't realize it because you ghosted each other at the same time...

That's a whole lot of mutual not caring. : (

• Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    I got the sads now. Thanks.
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Iv ghosted a couple of people but some people just don't get the memo
    In fact ghosting can make the ghostee come on stronger, hunting you down for an explanation
    I remember my mum really wanted to ghost a 'friend' of hers and the woman would appear at my mums door, chapping the letter box trying to get in. My mum would put all the lights off pretending she wasn't home lol
    Then came various text messages each one wierder than the last.
    Moral of the story, be careful who and how you ghost or you might end up with a stalker.
    Ghosting requires skill
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    trinairby wrote: »

That's a whole lot of mutual not caring. : (

But sometimes it's better that way.
  • _dixiana_
    edited June 2016
    Options

i too am completely void inside

Ha! I'm really not, I promise. :#

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    Just realized I'm the process of ghosting someone...
    Kind of feel guilty now... especially since the person is nice, I just don't have anything in common with them.