• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I think she's saying that men send her friend requests here hoping for a date, but then unfriend her because she won't send them pictures or meet them in person.

"Cuz it's hard for us hot chicks to beat back all the unwanted male attention here on MFP. :innocent:

You're just trying to get in her pants. You cheeky monkey.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I think she's saying that men send her friend requests here hoping for a date, but then unfriend her because she won't send them pictures or meet them in person.

"Cuz it's hard for us hot chicks to beat back all the unwanted male attention here on MFP. :innocent:

You're just trying to get in her pants. You cheeky monkey.

Well, she said she's not interested in men, so maybe she's interested in women. Or cats. :blush:
  • AnnieWilliams19792
    AnnieWilliams19792 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cats
  • AnnieWilliams19792
    Options
    and keep in mind I never dropped anyone they dropped me after a I refuse pictures
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Yes, there alot of people that like to collect friends on MFP, and it's not limited to men. Yes, there are people who want you to send them pictures, particularly nudes. Yes, there are creepers and trolls.

Be glad that they dropped you.

P.S. _Waffle_ wins the internet for use of Jon Tron gifs.
  • AnnieWilliams19792
    Options
    thank you nickyou why did they ask? i'm upset by this
  • AnnieWilliams19792
    Options
    I know this happens but I wanted fitness and nutrition why is this so hard for folks to understand
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    In case anyone was wondering, here's the science: http://uxmovement.com/content/all-caps-hard-for-users-to-read/
  • AnnieWilliams19792
    Options
    Thank you for all of your insights I know now that I do not understand the mfp friend/dating sight and that I shall move on to nutrition
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Big hint. If you don't want to get flirted with our hit on, don't post in the threads that exist for flirting and being hit on.

But...I just want to have fitness minded people to help me on my journey to getting more toned. I'm also willing to share brownie and casserole recipes too..yummy!