REALLY ARE WE JUST COLLECTING

Options

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    thank you nickyou why did they ask? i'm upset by this

Just like in the real world, there are all kinds...
    Big hint. If you don't want to get flirted with our hit on, don't post in the threads that exist for flirting and being hit on.

Also this^^^
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    THE MEN DROP ME (I WON'T DATE OR SEND A PICTURE) OTHERS BECAUSE I SAID IT IN MY PROFILE.
    LOVE TO HAVE A MENTION OR TWO BUT AS IT STATES STEP OVER THAT LINE I'M GONE. READ MY PROFILE. I'M A CHEF (LE CORDON BLUE) AND WITH DEGREE IN NUTRITION. I STAY FIT (IN UK LANGUAGE THIS MEANS ( PRETTY} THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN... CHEEKY MEANS FIT (USA IT MEANS FIT OR TONED) DROP A LINE IF YOUR SERIOUS (MESSAGE) I EAT RIGHT I STAY FIT AND IF THAT MEANS PRETTY TO YOU FINE BUT THE CONVERSATION ENDS WHEN YOU CONTINUE WITH CAN WE MEET. PLEASE BE MATURE MARRIED OR SOMETHING I DON'T NEED A BOYFRIEND( NOT INTO MEN) I WORK IN A WONDERFUL HOTEL ON USA CANADA BORDER AND I WORK ALL DAY THE LAST THING AFTER 12 HOURS IS TO FEND OFF RELATIONSHIPS( IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD) ALSO I DO YOGA MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS ALL ARE WELCOME LETS TRY TO BE HEALTHY I KNOW IT IS NOT EASY IT'S PAINFUL. I LOOK YOUNG FOR MY AGE BUT I'M AGING AND AS ALL OF US WANT TO STAY YOUNG LOOKING WELL YOU KNOW. I'M TRYING NOT TO OFFEND BUT THERE SHOULD BE AT MINIMUM 1 PERSON WHO FEELS THIS WAY.

I think you are that person.
  • BlondeTheHardWay
    BlondeTheHardWay Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ....translation? Perhaps you are just coming off as a bit too complicated for the men on here. I get a feeling that these weight loss forums are meat markets (dating sites) for a lot of us. Just lose the ALL CAPS thing and stay relaxed....you'll do fine honey!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Big hint. If you don't want to get flirted with our hit on, don't post in the threads that exist for flirting and being hit on.

Yep! I try not to venture over to the cesspool that is "chit chat"... I posted twice over there recently, and had to shower afterwards :confounded:
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

Yep! I try not to venture over to the cesspool that is "chit chat"... I posted twice over there recently, and had to shower afterwards :confounded:

It's like there are two different MFP worlds. Chit chat and everything else.
  • AnnieWilliams19792
    AnnieWilliams19792 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have lost the caps (not knowing the caps had been on) and thank you for understanding it's so upsetting that someone would drop you as a friend for not sending a picture or submitting to an ongoing email proposel
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    The letters need to go on an MFP CICO plan
  • Christine_72
    Options
    I have lost the caps (not knowing the caps had been on) and thank you for understanding it's so upsetting that someone would drop you as a friend for not sending a picture or submitting to an ongoing email proposel

Honestly, I don't let internet strangers bother me one way or the other..
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Honestly, I don't let internet strangers bother me one way or the other..

Same. It's a fleeing contact with a stranger, not a Rudy between BFFs
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I think she's saying that men send her friend requests here hoping for a date, but then unfriend her because she won't send them pictures or meet them in person.

"Cuz it's hard for us hot chicks to beat back all the unwanted male attention here on MFP. :innocent:

It's fabulous cardio! :laugh:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Gee, d'ya think it might have anything to do with you posting in "would you kiss the person above?" Threads and saying yes?? I'm just sending a vague connection...

:huh: Hanging out in the cesspool of chit chat would lead to pic requests? Who da thunk?

OP, stay out of chit chat. That should make your stay more pleasant. In fact you can block that whole forum from your sight, if you wish.

FYI, people can still message you if your profile is private.
  • AdrianChr92
    AdrianChr92 Posts: 567 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @AnnieWilliams19792 Hold on, before you go any further, I'd like to point out I would hit on you for a one night stand and I wouldn't really care about your age
  • AnnieWilliams19792
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thank you for bringing the point home AdrianChr92 ......I'm gone I do wish all the supporters best of luck ....if you have a nutrition related issue ask me I'm happy to help
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    l9vyeujdcwn0.jpeg
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m04czgxLn21qzlvmi.gif
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Thank you for bringing the point home AdrianChr92 ......I'm gone I do wish all the supporters best of luck ....if you have a nutrition related issue ask me I'm happy to help

You're here to do you, don't worry about anyone else!
  • AnnieWilliams19792
    Options
    Thank you Christine I shall be a silent MFP User