• runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Seriously, WTF.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Wow.

The thing that gets me is that people think they can get away with it!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    divorces are expensive! hitmen are cheaper than lawyers, AND you get ALL the stuff, plus, if they do it right, you get the insurance payout. this is just a forward-thinking problem-solver right there.

um... and.. er... a wretched excuse for a human being... clearly.... *looks shifty*
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    What I don't get is why, when people hire a hit man, do they meet IN the hit man's car? Why don't they pat them down first? Clearly if you meet in their car there is more chance of being taped. If they were smart they'd do a game changer at the meeting: tell them you're going to meet in YOUR car and drive some place else AND pat him down just to be sure. If he says no then leave.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Woulda been cooler to watch her get arrested as she got out of the car.
  • Hitem20
    Hitem20 Posts: 121
    Options
    What I don't get is why, when people hire a hit man, do they meet IN the hit man's car? Why don't they pat them down first? Clearly if you meet in their car there is more chance of being taped. If they were smart they'd do a game changer at the meeting: tell them you're going to meet in YOUR car and drive some place else AND pat him down just to be sure. If he says no then leave.

Because you are an intelligent person and we cant assume everyone else has at least average intelligence. We are dealing with some real dunderheads here. I mean she thought a $100 deposit was legit.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Do you really think a hitman would listen to that...
  • geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    From the title, I thought this was a job ad. Sorry, my bad.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Wow. Less shameful than divorce?

To be fair, she didnt want to break her husbands heart

No she wanted it to explode into a gooey mess.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Normally I send the banking information for the wire transfer and a burner email account for you send a pic and the details and how you want it to look.

Ummm...you know, when you...uh...ummm....want that throw pillow quilted. Yeah, quilted throw pillows.
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    Wow. Less shameful than divorce?

To be fair, she didnt want to break her husbands heart

No she wanted it to explode into a gooey mess.

Pink mist.
  • ChuckNourish
    Options
    Saw this earlier.... she is 20... DUMB BROAD.....

Oh yeah.... I'll give you $100 upfront...
  • JustJennie1
    Options

If he wants the money and the job then yeah.
  • cmcollins001
    Options

If he wants the money and the job then yeah.

Because its safe to change plans and pat down someone who kills other people for money.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Good for her.....most women just kill their men slowly, over the course of many years.....