Replies

• johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    High fiber cereal and yogurt
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Post-workout breakfast with plenty of protein: 3-egg vegetarian omelette (tomato, onion, green pepper, broccoli, cheddar), hash browns, buttered rye toast, and a giant bottle of water
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    bpp23 wrote: »
    Heath bar iced coffee from dunkin donuts. No donut though!

Why did you have to post this? Now I have a craving for one! :smiley:
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I had baked banana "proatmeal" with a TB of peanut butter.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I made mini muffins with Kodiak cake mix for my kids so I had 2 of those, a leftover chicken apple sausage, and half of a baked sweet potato with salt and pepper. And coffee. Black.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    This morning I had potato-asparagus soup, some V8, and cold brew coffee with protein powder and homemade oat milk.
  • fsunole13
    fsunole13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't have a lot of time in the morning, so I make a protein shake and drink it on the way to work. Then, later on in the morning I will eat a whole wheat waffle with a little bit of peanut butter and fruit like sliced strawberries.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I cook veg, meat, egg together. Wrap it in a tortilla. Top it with flavor and call it good.
  • TheUwuest
    TheUwuest Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can't stomach much, a piece of toast, a glass of chocolate milk, fruit, or yogurt normally
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    If I have to work in the morning, like I did today, I make my breakfast the night before. Today's was shredded hash browns, 2 scrambled eggs with some cottage cheese and a sausage patty along with a Light Doubleshot Espresso