What's a good meal replacement shake?

2»

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    I posted earlier but it got reported by mistake.

I also recommend the idealshape shakes. I have tried all the flavors and I love 4 out of the 6 (chocolate, vanilla, cookies n cream, and chocolate cream pie are good. I did not care for strawberry or mocha).
    I would wait for a sale to come around. Sometimes they do a buy 2 get 1 free sale so you are paying $33/tub which is just over $1/shake. They have different specials going on a lot, so I would check the website out. They offer samples for some flavors, but cookies n cream and chocolate cream pie are too new and they don't have samples.
    I've lost 30 pounds thus far having one for breakfast and occasionally as another meal. I blend with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and ice and it's quite satisfying.

And a disclaimer: It does not affect me if you buy any. I don't get paid or anything. It's not an MLM. You have to buy from the website. I just really like their products so I'm happy to recommend them to people.

They are actually offering the cookies n' cream in a sample pack now. And doing a give away on their facebook page today (seems they do one every friday).

I participate in a few of their free workout challenges, but have never tried any of their shakes or protein powders. Though reviews say they are really good. I want to try them, but will have to wait until I have more room in my budget.

And ya not an MLM. Just a company like EAS or Musclepharm or GNC.

Have you had good results with their workout challenges? I get the emails, but the meal plans seemed a little restrictive! I have thought about giving it a try!

I didn't realize cookies n cream was a sample now! The new chocolate cream pie one is so good I've been having it every day all week. I'll go back to switching it up next week probably! I would love it if they made a cookie dough flavor or birthday cake or peanut butter cup! I know you can add in things like powdered peanut butter, but when I'm in a hurry I just like being able to add a scoop of powder and be done with it!

I don't follow the nutrition plan and only just started the workouts. There are lots of people participating who use different methods for nutrition than the recommendation guides that go with the challenges (which is different for each challenge).