Villae81 wrote: »
    Yes 12 hour work

Funnn.......
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    I wanna make a roast
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    We might bbq or we might go to our town's celebration. I just know there's going to be tonsssss of people but this is the first year that my hubs and I are BOTH off work, I just never wanted to go alone with our son so I never went before. It says we're not supposed to bring alcohol in to the park......but I was never one for following rules.
  • pie_eyes
    jkhoffe wrote: »
    I've got a kick butt pool party planed....LOTS of food, drinks, yard games, salsa contest, and NO driving :)

Can I come
  • pie_eyes
    I got a guest
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I'll get up in the morning. It's a day off from work. I'll have the house to myself because everyone else sleeps late. No, later. Later. I might mow grass. I might not.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Meeting up with friends, drinking beer and tequila, eating smoked pork, and blowing *kitten* up.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    *Independence day.

We don't call Christmas December the 25th.

Anyway. I'm off but It's going to be raining all day.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Supposed to rain here all weekend, too. We are setting up at a local craft/swap market with the in-laws. I have let it be known that I will fulfill all obligations for rest of summer, but need to scale WAY back next year. Hopefully the weather doesnt keep everyone away! Fingers crossed for some sales!
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid wrote: »
    *Independence day.

I MAY be in love with you! Just had that conversation with someone the other day....

It's supposed to be nice and sunny here...

I just don't get it.

Memorial Day, Labor Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day. Arbor Day, Earth Day ..... down the list we go.

The one that should matter to most Americans .... July the Fourth, instead of Independence Day.
  • pie_eyes
    *Independence day.

I MAY be in love with you! Just had that conversation with someone the other day....

It's supposed to be nice and sunny here...

I just don't get it.

Memorial Day, Labor Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day. Arbor Day, Earth Day ..... down the list we go.

The one that should matter to most Americans .... July the Fourth, instead of Independence Day.

I just think 4th of July sounds more fun
  • CincyNeid
    Fair enough. I'm not saying anything maliciously or in a ill tempered format. We're not all the same and I get that. I apologize if I came across that way.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Sleep late, gym, then hanging by the pool all weekend long.
  • pie_eyes
    Fair enough. I'm not saying anything maliciously or in a ill tempered format. We're not all the same and I get that. I apologize if I came across that way.

You've done enough
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    Burgers, alcohol, videogames......oh and like fireworks and stuff to!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    I'm planning on stuffing as much BBQ meat in my mouth as possible. Yup that's about it.