Gaming nerds!

Options
13»

Replies

• tannic2k7
    tannic2k7 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have too many games and the list is long. My wife bought a ps4 and said I can't play until I beat some of these games. It's on. Along with working out and getting out.
  • Kingofthesquirrels
    Kingofthesquirrels Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm just entering into the gaming world. I recently got my brother's X-box 360 and am enjoying dark souls and a bit of minecraft. I'm also an avid watcher of Markiplier at the mo as I have discovered his horror gaming playthroughs. Any suggestions for good games would be appreciated xx
  • OdditiesAbound
    OdditiesAbound Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I play quite a few games, and my taste in games is all over the board. My main timesink game is World of Warcraft, have a buddy guild (Horde-side) with people I've known online for 6-8 years. I still have fun with the game, but don't know if I'd still be playing if it wasn't for having that group of friends, that play together across games.

Legion is in like 6 weeks, I'm excited for it and ready to get back into raiding after the long, end-of-expansion lull.

PC- World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Stardew Valley, Fall Out 4, all the Elder Scrolls games, Left 4 Dead, Dark Souls... this list goes on and on. Damn Steam summer sales
    Xbox- Destiny is a fun time sink when I get around to playing it
    3DS - MONSTER HUNTER (love the series, can't wait for generations next week), animal crossing, assorted Zelda games, Pokemon

Also love Tales games across platforms, and any/all JRPGs. I need to pony up for a PS4 one of these days for the metric ton of JRPGs available on it. And looking forward to the new Zelda: Breath of the Wild, all that E3 footage looked great.
  • MrsPotStirerLoL
    MrsPotStirerLoL Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    PC Gamer. I play overwatch at the moment. I'm on level 100.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Currently tearing my way through The Witcher series on PC. It's gonna take a while, and I forced myself to put off the first two games until the third came out. Hopefully by the time I've finished the first two, I'll have stopped being a slacker and upgraded my tower to be able to run Wild Hunt on Ultra in 1440.
  • Grimace83
    Grimace83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a Xbox player....Still addicted to Destiny awesome game
  • almostanangel21
    almostanangel21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Tabletop gamer, both RPGs and straight-up games. We're currently playing "Of Mice and Mystics."
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    PS4 guy here. Currently Playing Fallout 4, GTA V and some Division. Feel free to add me, Haltermania3000
  • manowarrule
    manowarrule Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is my kind of post! Currently playing divinity original sin and dark souls 3. Also had a real need to start morrowind recently so have started that
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    This is my kind of post! Currently playing divinity original sin and dark souls 3. Also had a real need to start morrowind recently so have started that

I have played through Morrowind so many times, on so many different platforms. I need to go ahead and pick it back up on Steam again, during the next sale, since all of my previous copies are long missing.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm Xbox 360. I haven't found a reason to upgrade to One yet. I'm currently trying to build a PC to become part of the master race. lol Right now I'm playing through Skyrim again because there is always something new to find.