What is your favorite favorite brand of running shoes?

Options
2»

Replies

• ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I wore pretty much only Nike for years but switched to Brooks recently when I felt like my last Nikes weren't that comfortable anymore, and LOVE them.
  • tbonethemighty
    tbonethemighty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Love my Vibrams. Absolutely love 'em.

When there is ice/snow on the ground and Vibrams are not a good idea, I also have a pair of Brooks trail runners that I love. (Not quite as much as my Vibrams...but almost.)
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Vibrams, Asics, Reebok, and Nike.
  • Emmmie37
    Emmmie37 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Brooks & Asics

Depends where I'm running.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I've tried a lot brands, but I've had the best luck with Reebok.

I powerwalk 30+ miles a week and all of my Reebok's have held up the longest, has great support, are very comfortable and stylish/colorful, plus I'm happy with the variety (I have shoes for running, walking, walking on rugged trails, long distance hikes and shoes for indoor workouts.)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    New Balance simply because they try to make one of their shoes in the continental U.S., or at least were trying to do so when I bought a pair of made in China New Balance shoes several years ago.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Saucony kinvavra for road racing, fast tempos. Hoka Challenger ATR for trails, mtn running.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Nike air max
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I'm quite happy with my New Balance shoes.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I don't run but I buy trail running and regular running shoes by Saucony. Mainly because I have a wide foot and wear a size 12 (call me BigFoot!) and they have stylish, comfortable sneakers in my size.