why do other people want to sabotage our progress? grrr lol

Options
2»

Replies

• chantelbaker00
    chantelbaker00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My mum does this too me, always makes a comment about my weight! She origanly told me to lose weight so I did then every time she sees me comments and says to stop and as soon as I have a week off just because I feel like it she comments and tell me to get back on it even though I'm the same weight as when she told me to stop! I out it down to jealously!
  • kendahlj
    kendahlj Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sabotage - whether intentional or unintentional - is all around us. Almost every day I have to make a decision about my diet. My coworkers prob hate me now because They always invite me but I never go with them out to lunch or to their social gatherings. And I don't care... Just stay strong. Let people know repeatedly what your goals are and why.
  • OlyCapitalChick
    OlyCapitalChick Posts: 236 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I work with nothing but epic level sugar/carb pushers in my office.
    My favorite hack is to gush over the "whatever rich desert" being pushed and tenderly take it with a napkin acting like I cant wait to sample the savory treat!!
    Only to dump it all in the garbage can and leave the napkin or plate out so it looks like I ate it. Oh it was yummers!!
    I have even been known to stage the scene (my desk) with half the cake slice (other half tossed) or donuts or pizza so folks wont ask me to partake!
  • Believeinme35
    Believeinme35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love this post. Lol. Just when I thought I was in this alone. Keep it pushing guys.. Let the haters do what they do