Constant hunger!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    As many others have said, feeling mildly hungry at the beginning is pretty normal. You will get used to it and eventually won't notice it so much (I don't). And of course, everyone else has already given excellent tips on how to avoid the hunger pangs to begin with :)
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone has mentioned but a small amount of hunger is normal. You are likely readjusting from overeating or not monitoring your intake. Any decrease in food quantity will initially cause this.
  • kendahlj
    kendahlj Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I was hungry all the time until I stopped eating carbs. I'm amazed that I eat much less now than I did and never feel hungry.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Trouble is that I leave for work very early in the morning and can't eat breakfast that early. At work we only have a microwave, not even a toaster so it's quite restrictive really.

I like to make a egg casserole with potatoes, eggs, onion, (any type of green I used fresh green beans) & cheese (you can really put anything in it. This keeps me full and you just heat and eat on your way out of the house.