Options
lenoresdream
lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
edited July 2016 in Chit-Chat

Replies

• oliverngus
    oliverngus Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! :) Remember too, to check your gates and give your pup a safe place to hide when the fireworks are booming!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Always great to remind people.
    Thankfully, either my dog is too hard of hearing or she just doesn't care anymore so it hasn't been an issue for us. When my mom was young they had a dog that freaked when it heard some and jumped out a closed window.
    Sadly our lost and found pet page on facebook is full right now. And we just had a lady wandering our neighbors property looking for her cat. I'm afraid she will not find him. Coyotes, bear and cougars all in the area. And the fireworks that others shot off probably pushed him deeper into county.
  • lenoresdream
    Options
    Rottified wrote: »
    Thankfully, either my dog is too hard of hearing or she just doesn't care anymore so it hasn't been an issue for us. When my mom was young they had a dog that freaked when it heard some and jumped out a closed window.
    Sadly our lost and found pet page on facebook is full right now. And we just had a lady wandering our neighbors property looking for her cat. I'm afraid she will not find him. Coyotes, bear and cougars all in the area. And the fireworks that others shot off probably pushed him deeper into county.
    Oh gosh I hope they find their pets :'(

• Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Lots found and posted today. So it's looking good so far.
  • lenoresdream
    Options

Lots found and posted today. So it's looking good so far.

Oh that's great news thank you for the update!