Replies

• Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Boobs, always boobs. Waaaaah. :(
  • kam744
    kam744 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My stomach and hips first. I tend to gain the weight there first and lose first in those areas. Wish I noticed more difference in my arms. Not though!
  • HeatherAshh
    HeatherAshh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    xxxTiaxxx wrote: »
    My face. Especially my neck. When I can see my collarbones come through I think "YAY! look how much weight I'm losing" but in reality it starts there and works its way down. Doesn't seem to get further than my thighs though lol

Same here!
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Face. Tricky part is it gains here first just the same so falling off is never a secret. Lol!
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Upper body first, kind of all over then hips. Legs are last... thighs and calves are pudgy and still show cellulite even when I look starved in my face and upper body.
  • scoii
    scoii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my tush has completely vacated my pants. I've lost it, I don't know where it went

Get squatting and it'll be back and better than ever.

As a man it's belly and nothing else, skinny chicken legs and a pregnant belly.
  • jtcedinburgh
    jtcedinburgh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    For me, boobs. Nah, only kidding. It's face first, then thighs, arms and lastly belly. I started this MFP stuff in April and I'm down from 92.5Kg to 82.6Kg as of this morning. Just want to get down to sub 80Kg and then start re-building...
  • Ffiffion
    Ffiffion Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    First it's my neck and the chest area above my boobs, then oddly my wrists, hands and feet lose weight (I can range between a british size 5 to a british size 7 depending on how much I weigh) and my stomach and face are the last to go. The only places where I don't lose weight are my legs and my bum, which is great because all my jeans still fit that part of me and I can still go out in shorts and dresses because they're weirdly muscular and not fat like the rest of me
  • AshleighAnn72
    AshleighAnn72 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My chest :( bye bye boobies xD aha. I want to loose it in my face, but thats always last ffs.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    For me, it was reverse the way I gained it. My stomach was the last to go, since that was the first place I gained.
  • kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Boobs first. *sigh* I gained 20lbs Christmas-June with being ill and whatnot, and I really enjoyed having boobs again. And now back to flappy sacks of skin.
    But after the boobs, it does seem to vacate my stomach next, so that's alright. At least, when I gain it definitely shows on my stomach first. To me, anyway.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Did it change for anyone else as you got older?
    I used to always lose stomach first, but once I hit my 30's, now that is one of the last places to go.
    Now I lose my face first, then boobs, then lower body, then stomach and love-handles (last).
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Boobs...sadly...
  • Marss86
    Marss86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I used to lose it in my waist and face first. Now I think it's my boobs =(
  • SwimmyD
    SwimmyD Posts: 96 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Now that I'm 50 it goes in this order:
    Boobs :(
    Upper back and arms
    Thighs
    Butt
    Belly doesn't change much :(
    Lower back pudge - permanent :(

When I was in my 30's and early 40's:
    Belly and lower back :smiley:
    Upper back and arms
    Boobs
    Thighs
    Butt didn't change much :smiley:

Body changes with age!!! :neutral:
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Did it change for anyone else as you got older?
    I used to always lose stomach first, but once I hit my 30's, now that is one of the last places to go.
    Now I lose my face first, then boobs, then lower body, then stomach and love-handles (last).

I have no idea if it changed TBH. When I was 24, I went on my first diet. My start weight was 148, which is where I am now :wink: , and my end weight was 136. I feel like I lost the weight from all over fairly evenly at that time but 148 was the biggest I had ever been at that point so I didn't have the stretched out skin that I have now. Plus, my starting point then is my "last 10 pounds" point now. So I can't really make a good comparison.
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and so far I always lose and gain between belly button and top of thighs, pretty much exclusively. So I can get saddlebags and lower abdomen fat when bigger, and lose my a-s-s when skinny. My face does puff up and shrink a little, and I am sure everything else does too, but it's very subtle.

Used to joke that if I ever got fat it would just be a ring around there and everything else would stay the same. Like a life preserver. I am straight and have always been pretty lean, but would definitely be a pear if fat, or maybe technically an hourglass even though tiny boobs, because i have wide shoulders?
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different. For some reason I lost a load of weight from my neck first! :/
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    boobs and booty :(
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My face and neck then my feet.