From 388 to 215.. and still going. It's been quite a ride.

Options

Replies

• Remoth
    Remoth Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Such a big change. I bet there is loads more room in your driver's seat. Right? Haha.

This deserves a bump.
  • ninthnarnian
    ninthnarnian Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow- what a transformation. My husband has similar starting stats (height and weight) I will show him your story for inspiration.
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    You're one of my favorite people on the forums just because you are awesome.

This confirms to me that you are even more awesome. This is AMAZING, well done!!
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the bump. Not much has changed. Been holding steady between 183 and 185 for a while now. Happy where I'm at. Still hitting the gym 5 or 6 days a week and enjoying life.
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    SO inspiring!!! You look like a whole new person and you must be feeling AMAZING energy wise!!! BRAVO!!!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring. Thank you for posting and showing people like me that it is possible to get a lot healthier than we are before we begin. I hope one day to look this great. I only started on Jan. 1st 2017 again to really get myself on track. Lost only 12 lbs. yet,it's an accomplishment as I am seeing the scales go down instead of up. Keep up the great work. :)
  • jatdh1753
    jatdh1753 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You're an amazing inspiration.
  • Dluzan
    Dluzan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations!
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Update...been maintaining well these last few months. Lost a few more recently and am actually under 180 for the First time since high school. I feel I have a pretty good handle on this.
  • CaladriaNapea
    CaladriaNapea Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Way to go, and thanks so much for sharing further updates! You are a magnificent inspiration!!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Update...been maintaining well these last few months. Lost a few more recently and am actually under 180 for the First time since high school. I feel I have a pretty good handle on this.

This is great! It's one thing to lose all that weight and become so healthy, but maintaining is another challenge all together! Well done for all your hard work! Amazing transformation!
  • MommaSarabear83
    MommaSarabear83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! Thanks for posting your pics and story!!!
  • LaRelicHunter
    LaRelicHunter Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
    Welcome to the skinny club!
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • vjenci
    vjenci Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Woah... You lost a whole person... Unbelievable...
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And thanks so much for the updates. It is so encouraging to see people take off the weight, keep it off and help others to stay motivated. Thank you!!!
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • GilbsW00
    GilbsW00 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!