Cheating!!

Options

Replies

• 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    285to170 wrote: »
    You've got a child together and a decade invested in the relationship. If he really was seeing another woman and it was his first offense and he's genuinely apologetic about the situation I advice that you sit down and try to work it out. Get counselling if that's an option. If not write down the good and the bad of your relationship and if the good outweighs the bad you may have a fighting chance.

Make it very clear to him how badly he hurt you and that you're not the type of person to stick around for multiple infidelities. But don't stick with a man simply because he supports you financially. You'll come to regret it if you do.

As a recently recovered codependent with an ex-husband who cheated on her- I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.

There may be circumstances where infidelity can be forgiven- but it's never forgotten. Too heavy a burden- I don't think you ever really come back from it... Sure, you can try- but that's asking for a lifetime of insecurities, doubt & regret.

I've only ever been a bystander to situations like this so I can only assume what my reaction would be if I were in either of your shoes. It's a awful situation with a *kitten* set of choices. I'm also of the opinion of forgiving but not forgetting but I rarely forgive so hey.
  • sonia9240
    sonia9240 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try the best I can . To work things out with soon to be my hubby
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying, if violence isn't indicative of what the home life is like, it definitely made her a victim.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Ya that's when I used to work.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    In mass but I moved .. When my dad passed away he bought me a bmw.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    smells fishy ......of the cat variety.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    U think I'm a slut. No . I don't have with him k. I'm not dump as a door knob
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I don't care what u guys think or not but I'm telling your the truth . If u guys gonna say stupid things to me DONT TALK TO ME. I don't need this right now..
  • sonia9240
    Options
    She did.. Doesn't matter still cheating.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I need a adivse
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    smells fishy ......of the cat variety.

I'm trying to be open minded and leave the fishiness up to the probability that English is not her first language.

The Internet has turned us all into cynics.
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    She wasn't blond she's a SLUT

He cheated, sorry but that doesn't make her a slut.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    U something half of yous are so mean to me . Use don't even know me k.
  • SassyMommasaurus
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I can't stand it when girls are like "oh my man cheated on me with this slut" no hunny, your boy is a pig, doesn't make the other girl a slut because your sh!tty boy couldn't keep it in his pants.
  • idioblast
    idioblast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it when girls are like "oh my man cheated on me with this slut" no hunny, your boy is a pig, doesn't make the other girl a slut because your sh!tty boy couldn't keep it in his pants.

Agreed!
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Makes her a slut she is one . Trust me . She's the one said she slept with my soon be hubby
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

I don't think cheating makes anybody anything other than bored.
  • SassyMommasaurus
    Options

Nice girls don't meet fellas in the park in the middle of the night...

You don't know what happened, and yeah they do, a guy talks her up, says, hey, meet me here. Does not make her a slut.

And girls who enjoy sex, still aren't sluts.
  • SassyMommasaurus
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »

Nice girls don't meet fellas in the park in the middle of the night...

You don't know what happened, and yeah they do, a guy talks her up, says, hey, meet me here. Does not make her a slut.

And girls who enjoy sex, still aren't sluts.

Can you tell me your definition of a slut?

I'm not into slut shamming, so no situation ever would I ever call a girl a slut. Because society definition of slut is any girl who actually enjoys sex, you believe that then every man is a slut too.